Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Sunnyvale, conveniently located in beautiful Silicon Valley where leading technology industries thrive. There are also many adventurous activities, live entertainment, and fine dining in the area. Golf, play tennis, swim, and enjoy other recreational activities at Sunnyvale Municipal Golf or Sunnyvale Baylands Park. Catch a dramatic act at California Theatre Center, attend one of several events from sports to music at Shoreline Amphitheatre or The Event Center Arena, or discover Paramount's Great America Theme Park. Explore educational sites like Sunnyvale Historical Museum, Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum, or Computer History Museum. Sit down to a hearty, home-cooked meal at Lion and Compass, Fat Cats Pub and Grub, or Sunny Buffet Restaurant.
While staying at Americas Best Value Inn Sunnyvale, enjoy the comforts and securities of home knowing our courteous front desk staff is here to assist you with all of your needs 24/7. Our interior and exterior corridor hotel was built in 1986 and a second section was added in 2000. Recent renovations reflect a high standard in decorative architecture. We offer 51 spacious guest rooms equipped with generous amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, fridge, cable/satellite TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast served from 7-10am daily with pastries, cereals, fruits, juice, milk, tea, and coffee. Coffee is provided in the lobby from 7-10am. At Americas Best Value Inn Sunnyvale, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Sunnyvale Municipal Golf, 1.7 mi.
* Sunnyvale Baylands Park, 2.2 mi.
* Twin Creeks, 2.2 mi.
* Sunnyvale Town Center, 2.5 mi.
* Moffett Field Golf Club, 2.8 mi.
* AMC Theatres, 3.2 mi.
* Santa Clara Golf and Tennis Club, 3.2 mi.
* Fairbrae Swim and Tennis Club, 4.2 mi.
* California Theatre Center, 4.2 mi.
* Shoreline Amphitheatre, 5.6 mi.
* Great Mall of the Bay Area, 9 mi.
* The Event Center Arena, 10.9 mi.
* San Jose Municipal Stadium, 12.9 mi.
* Onizuka Air Station Base, 1.6 mi.
* Sunnyvale Historical Museum, 2.3 mi.
* Santa Clara Convention Ctr., 2.6 mi.
* Paramount's Great America Theme Park, 3.7 mi.
* Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum, 4.1 mi.
* Computer History Museum, 5.2 mi.
* Triton Museum of Art, 6.1 mi.
* Palo Alto Junior Museum/Zoo, 9.5 mi.
* HP Pavilion, 9.5 mi.
* Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose, 9.8 mi.
* San Jose Convention Ctr., 9.8 mi.
* Tech Museum of Innovation, 9.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served from 7-10am daily with pastries, cereals, fruits, juice, milk, tea, and coffee.
* Coffee available in lobby, 7-10am
* Lion and Compass, 0.5 mi.
* Fat Cats Pub and Grub, 0.6 mi.
* Sunny Buffet Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Domino's, 1 mi.
* Faz Restaurant and Bar, 1.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.4 mi.
* Ruby's Taqueria, 1.5 mi.
* Tarragon, 2.5 mi.
* Thai Basil, 2.5 mi.
* Chevy's Fresh Mex, 5.8 mi.
* Arrayit Corp., walking distance
* Juniper Networks, 1.4 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co., 1.6 mi.
* Maxim Integrated Products, 2.4 mi.
* Northrop Grumman Marine Systems, 2.6 mi.
* NASA Ames Research Ctr., 3.3 mi.
* Intel Corp., 4 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* California South Bay University, 1.5 mi.
* Stanford University, 12.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Mayview Community Health Ctr., 1.4 mi.
* El Camino Hospital, 4.6 mi.
* Saratoga Medical Clinic, 8.9 mi.
* O'Connor Hospital, 9.1 mi.