Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn located in beautiful Greenwood, South Carolina. Greenwood is home to Capsugel, the world's leading capsule manufacturer and a subsidiary of Pfizer Pharmaceuticals. The city is also host to the annual South Carolina "Festival of Flowers", which draws many gardening enthusiasts from across the nation. Other local attractions include the Piedmont Plaza, Emerald Farm, Sharp Facets Gallery, and Sumter National Forest.
Guests are treated to our free continental breakfast served Monday - Thursday from 6:30am - 9am and Friday - Sunday from 7am - 9am. Breakfast items typically include 2 types of cereal, waffles, bagels, muffins, pastries, milk, and orange/apple juice. Coffee is available 24-hours/day in our lobby. Local restaurants include Applebee's, Chili's, and Outback Steakhouse.
Our 24-hour front desk is here to make Americas Best Value Inn Greenwood your home away from home. Guests can stay connected with our complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Our guests are treated to amenities such as jacuzzi, sofa bed, recliner, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron with ironing board, and free local calls. For your convenience, our hotel offers an on-site business center, meeting facility, and guest laundromat. Children under age 12 stay free in their parent's room. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of 10 USD. At Americas Best Value Inn Greenwood, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Piedmont Plaza, walking distance
* Sharp Facets Gallery, walking distance
* Greenwood Community Theatre, 1.7 mi.
* Greenwood Museum, 1.7 mi.
* Crosscreek Mall, 2 mi.
* Greenwood Mall, 2 mi.
* Emerald City Skate, 2.4 mi.
* Emerald Farm, 3.2 mi.
* Hunter's Creek Golf Course, 5.6 mi.
* Greenwood Civic Center, 6.5 mi.
* Greenwood County Tennis Center, 8.3 mi.
* Grand Harbor, 13.1 mi.
* Business center
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Greenwood Museum, 1.7 mi.
* Ninety Six National Historic Site, 11.8 mi.
* Lake Greenwood State Park, 13 mi.
* Drummond Center, 13 mi.
* Burk-Stark Mansion, 14.9 mi.
* Sumter National Forest, 15.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* 24-hour coffee available in lobby
* Burger King, walking distance
* Arby's, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Bojangles', walking distance
* Applebee's, 0.8 mi.
* Chili's, 2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2 mi.
* Capsugel, 1 mi.
* Greenwood Packing Plant, 1.8 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter, 2 mi.
* Sears Hometown Store, 2.3 mi.
* Velux America Inc, 2.7 mi.
* Walgreens, 2.7 mi.
* Self Regional Healthcare, 3.1 mi.
* JC Self Research Institute, 4.2 mi.
* Tower Pointe Research Center, 4.4 mi.
* Kaiser Aluminum, 4.7 mi.
* Fuji Films, 7.1 mi.
* Bekins Distribution Center, 8.3 mi.
We offer one 90 sq. ft. meeting room that can accommodate up to 75 people. Audio/visual equipment, a projector, and a white board are available upon request.
Local Events -
* Festival of Flowers
* Fishing Tournament
* College Basketball
* Baseball and Football Tournament
* Golf Tournament
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lander University, 1.5 mi.
* Greenwood Barber College, 2 mi.
* Piedmont Technical College, 2.7 mi.
* Cokesbury College, 7.8 mi.