Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Enid, OK, conveniently located on Highway 81, just 1.5 miles from Highway 412 and only a 30 minute drive to I-35. Our hotel is ideally situated with easy access to local highways and only minutes away from several major businesses in the area. This Enid, OK hotel is close to the Cherokee Strip Conference Center, Vance Air Force Base, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Chisholm Trail Expo Center, and Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse and Adventure Quest. The Enid Woodring Regional Airport is only five miles away.
Enjoy outdoor recreational activities at Meadow Lake Park and Government Springs Park. Or spend the day browsing nearby museums and specialty shops including the Midgley Museum, Museum of the Cherokee Strip, Simpson's Old Time Museum, and the Railroad Museum of Oklahoma. Other points of interest include Oakwood Mall, Dickinson Theatres, Bartunek Winery, Enid Motor Speedway, Meadowlake Golf Course, and Cornet Go Carts. There are also several restaurants and cocktail lounges located in the surrounding area.
Before you head out to experience everything Enid has to offer, wake up and enjoy our free continental breakfast with donuts, pastries, juice, and coffee available daily from 6:30am - 9:30am.
Step into our relaxing lobby and cozy surroundings at Americas Best Value Inn Enid. Our friendly staff will instantly make you feel right at home. Relax with cable TV with HBO. All rooms have free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, hairdryers, and free local calls. We also offer extended stay rooms with full kitchenettes and full size refrigerators. Irons and ironing boards are available upon request. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. For your added convenience, our hotel extends the use of a business center with a copy/fax machine. At Americas Best Value Inn Enid, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Meadowlake Park, 0.9 mi.
* Enid Soccer Club, 2.6 mi.
* Gaslight Theatre, 2.6 mi.
* Government Springs Park, 2.8 mi.
* Mini-Mall, 2.7 mi.
* Skatetown, 3.5 mi.
* Oakwood Shopping Mall, 3.9 mi.
* Oakwood Bowl, 4.5 mi.
* Northern Hills Golf Course, 4.6 mi.
* Enid Speedway Park, 4.9 mi.
* Business center
* Guest laundromat
* Midgley Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Robert Bartunek Winery, 1.6 mi.
* Cherokee Strip Conference Center, 2.5 mi.
* Mark Price Arena, 2.5 mi.
* Museum of the Cherokee Strip, 2.6 mi.
* Simpson's Old Time Museum, 2.8 mi.
* Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse, 2.9 mi.
* Railroad Museum of Oklahoma, 2.9 mi.
* Splash Zone Waterpark, 3.5 mi.
* Vance Air Force Base, 4.1 mi.
* Chisholm Trail Expo Center, 5.1 mi.
* Northwestern Oklahoma University, 5.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6.30am - 9.30am. Goodies typically available include donuts, pastries, coffee, and juice.
* Sage Room Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* La Salsa, 0.7 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.8 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 1.2 mi.
* Imperial China Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Subway, 1.7 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.7 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 1.8 mi.
* Freddy's Frozen Custard, 1.9 mi.
* Taco Bueno, 2.1 mi.
* Godfather's Pizza, 2.3 mi.
* GEFCO, 0.4 mi.
* Bogo Energy Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Integris Bass Baptist Hospital, 1.8 mi.
* Ward Petroleum Corporation, 2 mi.
* Traynor, Long, and Wynne, 2.2 mi.
* Heritage Cleaners, 2.3 mi.
* Advance Food Company, 2.5 mi.
* Bank of America, 2.5 mi.
* Trinity Gas Corporation, 2.7 mi.
* Wachovia, 2.7 mi.
* St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, 2.8 mi.
* Bradford Industrial Supply Corporation, 3 mi.
* Interstate Brands Corporation, 4.4 mi.
* American Legion Tournament - seasonal
* Home and Garden Show - April
* Pet Show - October