Americas Best Value Inn Enid offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast and free coffee in lobby. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, 42 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. Rollaway beds are available for a nightly charge of $10. We are only 1 mile from Midgley Museum and nearby several local attractions such as the Enid Convention Center. We are conveniently located off of Highway 81, on the corner of Mercer Drive and Richland Avenue.
Americas Best Value Inn Enid offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Enid-Symphony, Cherokee Strip Regional Heritage Center, Splash Zone, Enid Speedway Park, or Chisholm Trail Expo Center. At Americas Best Value Inn Enid our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Enid, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Meadowlake Park, 0.5 mi.
* Meadowlake Miniature Golf, 0.6 mi.
* Van Buren Center, 0.7 mi.
* Meadowlake Golf Course, 1.1 mi.
* Skatetown, 1.3 mi.
* Into the Blue Dive Shop, 2 mi.
* YMCA, 2.2 mi.
* Champlin Swimming Pool, 2.2 mi.
* Gaslight Theatre, 2.7 mi.
* Oakwood Mall, 3.6 mi.
* ShowPlex Cinemas, 3.8 mi.
* Oakwood Bowl, 4.1 mi.
* Westlake Recreation Area, 15 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Seneca Butterfly Garden, 1.3 mi.
* Midgley Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Enid Convention Center, 2.4 mi.
* Enid-Symphony, 2.4 mi.
* Cherokee Strip Regional Heritage Center, 2.5 mi.
* Simpson's Old Time Museum, 2.8 mi.
* Splash Zone, 2.9 mi.
* Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse and Adventure Quest, 2.9 mi.
* Railroad Museum of Oklahoma, 2.9 mi.
* Enid Speedway Park, 3.6 mi.
* Autry Technology Center, 3.9 mi.
* Chisholm Trail Expo Center, 5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.8 mi.
* Subway, 1.8 mi.
* Taco Bueno, 2.1 mi.
* Sakura, 2.2 mi.
* Godfather's Pizza, 2.3 mi.
* Cafe Garcia, 2.4 mi.
* Costello's Continental Cuisine, 2.4 mi.
* Wings To Go Enid, 2.6 mi.
* Panevino, 2.6 mi.
* Napoli's Italian Restaurant, 2.6 mi.
* Callahan's Pub and Grille, 2.7 mi.
* On the Sidewalk Bar and Grill, 2.7 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 3.4 mi.
* Rib Crib BBQ, 4.2 mi.
* GEFCO, 0.4 mi.
* Computer Sciences Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* AdvancePierre Foods, 2.4 mi.
* Baker Hughes, 2.7 mi.
* Groendyke Transport Inc., 4.4 mi.
* Vance Air Force Base, 5.1 mi.
* Atwoods Distributing, Inc., 6 mi.
* Continental Resources Inc., 8.5 mi.
* Key Energy Services, 12.1 mi.
* American Legion Tournament - seasonal
* Home and Garden Show - April
* Pet Show - October
* Tri-State Music Festival, April
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northern Oklahoma College Enid Campus, 4.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health Center, 1.7 mi.
* St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, 2.8 mi.