Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Cabool. We are in an elevated location with a high curb appeal and panoramic scenic views of the surrounding area. We are located in the heart of the Ozarks near the Ozark National Scenic Riverways, Mark Twain National Forest, Springfield, and Branson. We are close to the famous Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home/Museum. Feast at The Corner Cafe or Iron Wheel Steakhouse, catch a movie at Cinema II, explore the Big Piney River, or keep active with other recreational activities including golf, fishing, hunting, hiking, canoeing, and horse trail rides.
Enjoy bright clean accommodations, great hospitality, and significant value as a guest at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Cabool. This hotel was designed with comfort in mind. We offer a variety of guestrooms with Queen and Double beds, some of which are suites offering sofa sleepers and more. All of our guestrooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, coffeemakers, cable TV with HBO/CNN/ESPN, hairdryers, AM/FM radio alarm clocks, free local calls, and wake-up service. Irons with ironing boards, cribs, and rollaway beds are available upon request.
Make yourself at home at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Cabool. We offer a free continental breakfast from 6am to 9am which consists of bagels, muffins, toast, cookies, hot/cold cereal, milk, juices, tea, and coffee. We have a 24-hour front desk, the safety of interior corridors, ice/vending machines, and fax/copy service. Additional safety features include smoke detectors, sprinklers, and electronic door locks. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Cabool, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Cabool Bowl, 0.9 mi.
* Big Piney River, 1.3 mi.
* Cabool Branch YMCA, 1.4 mi.
* Cinema II-Cabool, 4.1 mi.
* Wedgewood Gold and Country Club, 6.5 mi.
* Austin Community Lake Dam, 7 mi.
* Beaver Creek County Crafts, 10 mi.
* Randle Hinkle Golf Course, 10 mi.
* Foster's Outback Club Dance, 10.7 mi.
* Danburg's Country Antiques, 10.9 mi.
* Fire Museum, 13.3
* Mark Twain National Forest, 23.8 mi.
* Business center
* Golden Hills Trail Rides, 27.3 mi.
* Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home/Museum, 27.6 mi.
* West Plains Motor Speedway, 41.3 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served from 6-9am daily typically includes bagels, muffins, toast, cookies, hot/cold cereal, milk, juices, coffee, and tea.
* Dairy Queen, walking distance
* El Imperial, 0.6 mi.
* The Corner Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* Iron Wheel Steakhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Sunny Side Cafe, 0.9 mi.
* Emperor's Palace, 1 mi.
* Sonic, 1.1 mi.
* Shetler's Cafe, 1.7 mi.
* Subway, 1.8 mi.
* Midwest Kountry Kitchen, 7.9 mi.
* L and R Industries, 0.5 mi.
* Western Dairy Transport, 0.5 mi.
* Dairy Farmers of America, 0.6 mi.
* Kabul Nursing Home, 0.6 mi.
* Roadway Express Trucking, 0.7 mi.
* Drury University Cabool, 0.8 mi.
* Texas County Memorial Hospital, 0.9 mi.
* Woodpro Cabinetry Inc., 1.1 mi.
* Synergy Gas Corp., 7.6 mi.
* Ozark Medical Center, 9.7 mi.
* Security Finance Corp., 9.9 mi.
* Missouri State University, 10.9 mi.
* Animal Clinic-Willow Springs, 13.4 mi.