Experience small town hospitality at Americas Best Value Inn Wildersville, located in scenic western Tennessee. We are minutes away from the city of Jackson, known for its big city flair and small town charm. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast with pastries, coffee, and juice available from 6:30am to 9:00am. Then head out and explore all that Wildersville and its neighboring towns have to offer. A few miles away are the beautiful and scenic woodlands of Natchez Trace State Park, which is home to four lakes, a swimming beach, and picturesque hiking and horse riding trails. Discover the rich tapestry of Tennessee culture at the Beech River Heritage Museum and Huntingdon Historical Museum. Or enjoy a round of golf at the classic Falcon Ridge Golf Club.
Western Tennessee is known for its world famous BBQ so make sure to satisfy your taste buds at local favorites such as Gordon's and Sons BBQ and the Clarksburg Smoke Shack. Other nearby dining choices include Dairy Queen, Cotton Patch Restaurant, and Bailey's Restaurant (Open 24 hours).
At Americas Best Value Inn Wildersville, your comfort and enjoyment is our top priority. Guests are treated to free high-speed Internet access, free local calls, vending machines, ice machines, wake-up service, free parking, and a BBQ picnic area for your recreational pleasure. Enjoy all the comforts of home in the privacy of your cozy and stylishly decorated guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, radio, and coffeemaker. Kick back and watch some cable TV with HBO after a day of sightseeing. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Connecting rooms may be available upon request. At Americas Best Value Inn Wildersville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Natchez Trace State Park, 9 mi.
* Princess Theatre, 9.9 mi.
* Eastgate Lanes, 11 mi.
* Falcon Ridge Golf Club, 11.1 mi.
* Pine Tree Country Club, 12.4 mi.
* Court Theatre, 16.1 mi.
* BBQ picnic area
* Beech River Heritage Museum, 9.8 mi.
* Jackson State Community College, 11.5 mi.
* Huntingdon Historical Museum, 16.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast with pastries, coffee, and juice available daily from 6:30-9am.
* Dairy Queen, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Crossroads Cafe, 0.4 mi.
* Patty's Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Bailey's Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Firehouse Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Cotton Patch Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Gordon and Sons BBQ, 4.4 mi.
* Clarksburg Smoke Shack, 5.7 mi.
* Express Pizza, 7.1 mi.
* Los Portales Mexican, 10.5 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 10.8 mi.
* Burger King, 11 mi.
* Huddle House, 11.4 mi.
* First Bank, 0.5 mi.
* HTI Technology and Industries, 5.4 mi.
* Clarksburg Water Works, 6.3 mi.
* U.S. Post Office, 8.7 mi.
* Regions Bank, 9.8 mi.
* Henderson County Community Hospital, 10.1 mi.
* Cross Dry Cleaners, 10.1 mi.
* Sparkle Cleaners, 10.5 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 11.3 mi.
* Amerawear Corporation, 11.6 mi.