The Americas Best Value Gilroy includes more of what you want when traveling through the California countryside! We have complimentary high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Relax and enjoy our heated outdoor pool(Closed until April 31st, 2013) and jacuzzi. Free continental breakfast is available every morning. Every guest room comes with microwaves, mini-fridges and cable TV!
The Americas Best value Inn Gilroy is your best value from Monterey to San Jose or anywhere in the Santa Clara Valley. Our property offers the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town to enjoy the region' s finest wines and wineries, attending the Garlic Festival each July or in town on business at LJB Farms, Gilroy Foods or Syngenta Flowers. And don't forget - we offer the best value for the Gavilan Ram athletic teams and their families.
- We also offer outstanding corporate and group rates and if you are looking to head over to Eagle Ridge Golf Course or Satori Cellars Winery - you can do that too.
- We are near to the Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park, Gilroy Premium Outlets and Gavilan College.
- The Americas Best Value Presidents Inn Gilroy is less than 5 miles from a dozen local wineries such as Thomas Kruse, Mann Cellars, Solis Winery, Sycamore Creek and many, many more. Please ask about local winery tours.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service and your comfort. Our spacious tree lined property allows you to relax in comfort and get away from it all in a serene country setting. Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Gilroy is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Gilroy - you deserve it.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Gilroy Premium Outlets, 0.4 mi.
* San Ysidro Park, 0.6 mi.
* South County Martial Arts, 0.7 mi.
* Wal-Mart, 0.9 mi.
* Gilroy Bowl, 1 mi.
* Net Fitness, 1 mi.
* Garlic Festival Store and Gallery, 1.1 mi.
* Garlic City Billiards, 1.1 mi.
* Gilroy Historical Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Garlic Country Golf, 1.4 mi.
* Eagle Ridge Golf Club, 3.9 mi.
* Wings-History Aircraft Museum, 5.3 mi.
* Business center
* Guest laundry facility
* Seasonal heated outdoor pool (Closed until April 31st, 2013)
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor hot tub
* Pintello Comedy Theater, 0.5 mi.
* Gilroy's Visitor Bureau, 0.8 mi.
* Goldsmith Seeds, 1.2 mi.
* Fortino Winery, 5.1 mi.
* Hecker Pass Winery, 5.2 mi.
* California Amusement Park - Gilroy Gardens, 6.5 mi.
* Emilio Guglielmo Winery, 10.2 mi.
* San Juan Bautista Mission, 15 mi.
* Casa De Fruta Orchard Resort, 15.9 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6-9am with treats including pastries, bread, and coffee.
* Chevy's Fresh Mex, walking distance
* Black Bear Diner, 0.4 mi.
* Denny's, 0.4 mi.
* In-N-Out Burger, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Fresh Choice, 0.6 mi.
* Erik's Delicafe, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* Home Town Buffet, 0.8 mi.
* Calphalon Corp., 0.4 mi.
* Topa Tires Corp., 0.6 mi.
* Lucas Labs, 0.7 mi.
* Polo Retail Corp., 0.9 mi.
* Center for Employment Training - CET, 1.1 mi.
* Gliroy Economic Development, 2.2 mi.
* Lowe's, 2.4 mi.
* Syngenta Seeds Inc., 6.4 mi.
* Steven E. Springer Law Offices, 8.6 mi.
* Alien Technology Corp., 11.5 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Gilroy offers a 400 sq. ft. meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 40 people.
Garlic Festival, every July, 4 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Gavilan College, 1.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Princevalle Pet Hospital, 1.3 mi.
* St. Louise Hospital, 1.5 mi.