Americas Best Value Inn is located in Baltimore, Maryland, which is historically known for its trade and naval businesses beginning in the early 17th Century. Come and visit Baltimore to gain a sense of true historic value and partake in some fun sporting events.
While staying at Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore, discover the surrounding area's sense of adventure by touring some educational and interactive museums like The USS Constellation Historic Ships Museum, American Visionary Museum, Sports Legends Museum, and Geppi's Entertainment Museum. Spend some time at the nearby Inner Harbor. Explore the Star-Spangled Banner Flag House and Ft. McHenry. If you are looking for some value in entertainment, there is never a dull moment in Downtown Baltimore. Go to a sporting event at Oriole Park or catch the Charm City Roller Girls on the rink. Do not forget to check out the dinner theatres like Toby's Dinner Theatre or Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. Other local restaurant favorites include Longhorn Steakhouse, Broadway Diner, and DQ Grill and Chill. Seafood is big in this part of town, so make sure to enjoy a dining experience at Red Fish, McCormick and Schmick's Seafood, or Jimmy's Seafood.
Our courteous staff is here 24/7 to help make our hotel your home away from home. Start your day with our free continental breakfast served daily from 5:30am-9:30am featuring an array of items like danishes, muffins, bagels, breads, donuts, cookies, assorted cereals, oatmeal, various spreads, fruits, juices, coffee, and tea. Our hotel provides guests with free Wi-Fi, guest laundromat, free wake-up service, and a free newspaper in the lobby. We also offer a free at no cost business center with 2 desktop computers with Internet, Microsoft, Excel, and printing/copying. All of our guest rooms are comfortably equipped with cable/satellite TV with HBO, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, sitting area, iron with ironing board, and more. At Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Earle Theatre, 2.2 mi.
* Bayview Golf Center, 3 mi.
* East Point Mall, 3.1 mi.
* Fells Point Corner Theater, 4.6 mi.
* Downtown Baltimore, 5.3 mi.
* Lyric Opera House, 5.5 mi.
* The USS Constellation Historic Ships Museum, 5.6 mi.
* The Walters Art Museum, 5.7 mi.
* American Visionary Museum, 6.9 mi.
* Amaranthine Museum, 7.3 mi.
* Sports Legends Museum, 10 mi.
* Geppi's Entertainment Museum, 10.1 mi.
* B and O Railroad Museum, 10.5 mi.
* Business center
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facilities
* Toby's Dinner Theatre, 4 mi.
* Star-Spangled Banner Flag House, 5.2 mi.
* National Aquarium-Baltimore, 5.6 mi.
* Maryland Zoo, 6.4 mi.
* Oriole Park at Camden Yards, 6.6 mi.
* Baltimore Convention Center and Visitor Association, 7 mi.
* Inner Harbor, 7 mi.
* M&T Bank Stadium, 7.4 mi.
* Helen Delich Bentley Port of Baltimore, 7.9 mi.
* Ft. McHenry, 8.9 mi.
* Charm City Roller Girls, 9 mi.
* Pimlico Race Course, 9.8 mi.
* Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament, 19.4 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* McDonald's, 1.1 mi.
* Broadway Diner, 3.1 mi.
* DQ Grill and Chili, 3.8 mi.
* Panda Express, 4.1 mi.
* Longhorn Steakhouse, 4.4 mi.
* Panera Bread, 4.4 mi.
* McCormick and Schmick's Seafood, 5.6 mi.
* Red Fish, 4.6 mi.
* Jimmy's Seafood, 5.2 mi.
* Residex Corp., 1.3 mi.
* Eastern Truck and Trailer, 1.7 mi.
* Delta Welding and Engineering, 2 mi.
* Ball Corp., 2.4 mi.
* Lockhead Martin Corp., 11.1 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore offers a variety of meeting rooms to meet your needs for your next event, meeting, or conference.
* Ball Room - 2970 square feet, maximum capacity of 200 guests
* East Point/Pulaski Rooms - 2000 square feet, maximum capacity of 135 guests each
* East Point Room - 1000 square feet, maximum capacity of 85 guests
* Frankford Room - 500 square feet, maximum capacity of 50 guests
* Audio/visual equipment rental, screens, flip chart/markers, and TV/DVD are subject to availability and may have an associated charge.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Morgan State University, 3.6 mi.
* Essex Community College, 5.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* John Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, 2.6 mi.
* Mercy Medical Center, 5.5 mi.
* Franklin Square Hospital Center, 5.6 mi.
* John Hopkins University, 6.1 mi.
* University of Maryland Medical Center, 6.1 mi.