Americas Best Value Inn Ironwood is conveniently located off of US Highway 2 in western Michigan. We are near downtown Ironwood in an area where many outdoor adventures, fine dining, and scenic views are only a short drive away. You will find that Ironwood has a fascination with both its history and artistry with places like Old Depot Park Museum, Ironwood Historical Society, Historic Ironwood Theatre, and the Memorial Building. Come explore the beautiful mountains and waterways of the great outdoors. Visit the Black River, Mount Zion State Park-Forest, Copper Peak Ski Flying, ABR Active Backwoods Retreat, and Big Powderhorn Mountain Ski Area. There is something for all to partake in, but you cannot leave without seeing the (tallest Hiawatha Indian.) After a day of familiarizing yourself with the culture and beauty of Ironwood, sit down to a delightful meal at Maple Wood Steakhouse, Mike's Restaurant, and Liberty Bell Chalet.
At Americas Best Value Inn Ironwood, start your day with our free continental breakfast available daily from 6-9am with treats such as waffles, danishes, cereal, fruit, oatmeal, toast, juice, and coffee. Free coffee is also available in the lobby 24/7 for all guests to enjoy. Enjoy the convenience of free wireless high-speed Internet access from the privacy of your own guest room. Our rooms and suites offer a cable TV with HBO, coffeemaker, alarm clock, and more. Pets are allowed, charges apply. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is here to help make your time memorable. At Americas Best Value Inn Ironwood, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Larry Lucky Strikes, walking distance
* Nature's Picks Rock and Gift shop, 0.4 mi.
* Curry Park, 0.7 mi.
* Old Depot Park Museum, 0.7 mi.
* Ironwood Historical Society, 0.7 mi.
* Hiawatha Indian, 0.7 mi.
* Historic Ironwood Theatre, 0.8 m.
* Cloverland Cinemas, 0.8 mi.
* Mount Zion State Park-Forest, 0.9 mi.
* Theater North, 0.9 mi.
* Boulder Creek Golf Course, 9.7 mi.
* Wakefield Historical Society, 11.6 mi.
* Nee-gaw-nee-gaw-bow, 11.6 mi.
* Western Up Convention and Visitor, 0.7 mi.
* Pat O'Donnell Civic Center, 0.9 mi.
* Memorial Building, 1 mi.
* Mt. Zion Ski Area, 1.6 mi.
* ABR Active Backwoods Retreat, 3.9 mi.
* Big Powderhorn Mountain Ski Area, 6.8 mi.
* Little Girls Point, 13.2 mi.
* Copper Peak Ski Flying, 13.5 mi.
* Black River, 15.4 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served from 6-9am with items including waffles, danishes, cereal, fruit, oatmeal, toast, juice, and coffee.
* Free 24-hour in-lobby coffee
* Maple Wood Steakhouse, walking distance
* Mike's Restaurant, walking distance
* Ryans family Restaurant, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Liberty Bell Chalet, 1.7 mi.
* Tacconelli's Down Towne, 2.2 mi.
* Kimball Inn, 4.3 mi.
* Superior Audio Visual Corp., 0.5 mi.
* Custom Home Outfitters, 0.6 mi.
* Christian Hour Corp., 0.7 mi.
* Guardian Title Co., 0.7 mi.
* Gogebic Community College, 0.8 mi.
* Grand View Hospital, 1.2 mi.
* Giovanoni's True Value, 1.5 mi.
* Ironwood Plastics Inc., 1.5 mi.
* Highline Corp., 2.7 mi.
* Bessemer Plywood Corp., 5.8 mi.
* Corullo Forest Products Corp., 5.8 mi.
* Briggs and Stratton Corp., 6.3 mi.