Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Vacaville, located at the intersection of I-505 and I-80, halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento in northern Solano County. Vacaville's beautiful setting is bordered by rolling hillsides and fertile farmland. The area offers many year round outdoor recreational activities, such as nearby Lagoon Valley Park, which is a birding paradise in a beautiful picturesque, natural setting. Avid shoppers must visit the Vacaville Premium Outlets. Vacaville is a short distance from the Travis Air Force Base, known as the "Gateway to the Pacific." It houses the 60th Air Mobility Wing, which is the largest air mobility organization in the Air Force. Spend an exciting fun-filled day touring the Jelly Belly Factory or the Nut Tree Family Theme Park. With Vacaville's convenient location, guests can do an easy day trip to the Napa Valley Vineyards, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, or the Rio Vista Fishing Pier.
Start your day with our free continental breakfast consisting of pastries, coffee, and juice, served from 6:30am - 9:30am. Make your own fresh waffles. Pizza lovers can enjoy a slice at Round Table Pizza or Amici's East Coast Pizzeria. A more upscale dining experience awaits you at Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse or Fuso Italian Restaurant.
Americas Best Value Inn Vacaville offers the best rates, an attentive staff, and spacious guest rooms. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Take advantage of our on-site meeting facility and business center. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundromat. Relax in the privacy of your own tastefully decorated guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, iron with ironing board, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Vacaville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Stars Recreation Center, walking distance
* Vacaville Commons Shopping Center, 0.9 mi.
* Vacaville Performing Arts Theatre, 0.9 mi.
* Vacaville Premium Outlets, 1.7 mi.
* Brenden Theatres, 1.8 mi.
* Vacaville Ballet Theatre, 2.1 mi.
* Nelson Park, 2.2 mi.
* Green Tree Golf Club, 2.8 mi.
* Lagoon Valley Park, 3.9 mi.
* Edwards Fairfield Stadium 16, 10.4 mi.
* Rio Vista Fishing Pier, 28.7 mi.
* Business center
* Guest laundromat
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor pool (open daily from 10am to 10pm)
* Nut Tree Family Park, 0.6 mi.
* Vacaville Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Travis Air Force Base, 8.8 mi.
* Air Museum, 8.9 mi.
* Napa Valley Wine Tours, 11.3 mi.
* Jelly Belly Factory Tours, 11.9 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery, 12.3 mi.
* Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, 22.6 mi.
* Western Railway Museum, 22.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast consisting of pastries, coffee, and orange juice served daily from 6:30am-9:30am. Make your own fresh waffles.
* Round Table Pizza, walking distance
* Buckhorn Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Amici's East Coast Pizzeria, 0.6 mi.
* Murillo's Mexican Food, 0.6 mi.
* BJ's Restaurant and Brewery, 0.9 mi.
* Starbucks, 1 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.2 mi.
* Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse, 1.2 mi.
* Merchant and Main Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Fuso Italian Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.8 mi.
* Bank of America, walking distance
* Wells Fargo Bank, walking distance
* Calgon Carbon Corporation, 1 mi.
* Spanos Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Hearn Construction, 1.9 mi.
* ICON Aircraft, 2.8 mi.
* Signet Capital Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Genentech Inc., 3.7 mi.
* Meyer Control Corporation, 4 mi.
* The UPS Store, 8.6 mi.
* US Post Office, 13.8 mi.
Our hotel one 780 square foot meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people. Call ahead to book your next meeting or event.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 9.3 mi.
* Solano Community College, 3.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Vaca Valley Hospital, 1.6 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center, 3.5 mi.