Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Battle Mountain, located in northern Nevada, halfway between Winnemucca and Elko. Battle Mountain, the Lander County seat, is a small rural community with a rich history whose economy thrives on mining and ranching. For avid nature lovers, there is year-round access to vast recreational land such as Cooper Basin Mountain Bike Trail and the scenic wonder of Willow Creek Ponds, where you can hike, mountain bike, camp, hunt, and fish without ever seeing another soul. Try your luck at the nearby Owl Club Casino. Or enjoy a fun evening with the locals at the Battle Mountain Rodeo Grounds.
Whatever adventures you have planned for your visit to Battle Mountain, get your day started right with our free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am. Hearty breakfast treats include fruits, bagels, muffins, cold cereal, eggs, waffles, juices, and coffee. Walk over to Mama's Pizza for a delicious slice of pizza or indulge in authentic Mexican cuisine at El Aguila Real Mexican Restaurant. Other nearby dining choices include Blimpie Subs and Salads, Hide-A-Way Steakhouse, and McDonald's.
At Americas Best Value Inn Battle Mountain, your comfort and enjoyment is our top priority. Step into our welcoming lobby and our friendly staff will immediately put you at ease and make you feel right at home. Our guests enjoy free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and common areas, cable TV with HBO, microwaves, refrigerators, coffeemakers, loveseats, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards, free local calls, and wake-up service. For your added convenience, our hotel extends fax/copy service at the front desk for a small charge. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. After a day of exploring, take a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. At Americas Best Value Inn Battle Mountain, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Battle Mountain Swimming Pool, 0.5 mi.
* Elquist Park, 0.5 mi.
* Lion's Park, 0.5 mi.
* Cooper Basin Mountain Bike Trail, 2.7 mi.
* Mountain View Golf Course, 2.7 mi.
* Willow Creek Ponds, 20 mi.
* Mill Creek Camp Ground, 25 mi.
* Exercise facility
* Outdoor pool (Open May - November)
* Owl Club Casino, 0.4 mi.
* Great Basin College, 0.6 mi.
* Battle Mountain Rodeo Grounds, 0.8 mi.
* Trail of the '49ers Interpretive Center, 1 mi.
* Battle Mountain Civic Center, 1.1 mi.
* Donna's Ranch, 1.1 mi.
* Battle Mountain Raceway, 3.7 mi.
* Ghost Town of Galena, 18.6 mi.
* Husky Stadium, 26.4 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am. Tasty treats typically include fruits, bagels, muffins, cold cereal, eggs, waffles, juices, and coffee.
* Free coffee is available 24 hours in the lobby.
* Mama's Pizza, walking distance
* El Aguila Real Mexican, 0.3 mi.
* Blimpie Subs and Salads, 1.1 mi.
* Hide-A-Way Steakhouse, 1.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.4 mi.
* Quick Mart Pizza and Deli, 1.4 mi.
* Jalisco Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Atlanta Hardwood Corporation, 5 mi.
* Bedford Valley Petroleum Corporation, 7.6 mi.
* UPMC Bedford Memorial Hospital, 7.6 mi.
* Rite Aid Pharmacy, 8.5 mi.
* First National Bank, 8.6 mi.
* Dialysis Corporation of America, 13.1 mi.
* Kennametal Inc., 17 mi.
* L B Foster Company, 18.6 mi.
* JLG Industries Inc., 18.8 mi.
* Bun Air Corporation, 19.9 mi.
Our hotel offers 3 meeting facilities. The Everett room is 459 square feet and can accommodate up to 30 people. The Bedford room is 750 square feet and can accommodate up to 50 people. The Everett room and Bedford room combined is 2444 square feet and can accommodate up to 80 people. For all meeting facilities, a projector, white board, catering, audio and visual equipment are available upon request.