Americas Best Value Inn Battle Mountain offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Make sure to relax in our seasonal outdoor pool open from June to August (Temporarily Closed), or grab a workout at our fitness center. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, irons, ironing boards and cable TV with HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located in northern Nevada, halfway between Winnemucca and Elko, less than 1 mile from Interstate 80. Nearby local attractions include Owl Club Casino, Great Basin College, and the Battle Mountain Rodeo Grounds.
Americas Best Value Inn Battle Mountain is your best choice in the northern Nevada area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Reno or Salt Lake City. At Americas Best Value Inn Battle Mountain our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Battle Mountain We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Battle Mountain Swimming Pool, 0.7 mi.
* Clark Park, 1.1 mi.
* Mountain View Golf Course, 1.9 mi.
* Cooper Basin Mountain Bike Trail, 4 mi.
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (open June to August) (Temporarily Closed)
* Owl Club Casino, 0.5 mi.
* Battle Mountain Skate Park, 0.6 mi.
* Battle Mountain Rodeo Grounds, 0.8 mi.
* Lander County Convention and Tourism, 1.1 mi.
* B.M. Stock Car Racing Assoc., 4.9 mi.
* Lewis Canyon, 15.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Ming Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* El Aguila Real Mexican, 0.4 mi.
* Owl Club Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Mama's Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Blimpie Subs and Salads, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.2 mi.
* Colt Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Hide-A-Way Steakhouse, 1.3 mi.
* Quick Mart Pizza and Deli, 1.4 mi.
* Newmont Mining Corporation, 2.3 mi.
* Viking Enterprises, 2.5 mi.
* One meeting room
* Conference space
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Seating capacity of 16 guests
* Cinco de Mayo Festival, May
* Stock Car Silver Cup, September
* World Human Powered Speed Challenge, September
* Pony Express Open Road Race, October
* Chukar Tournament, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Great Basin College, 0.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Battle Mountain General Hospital, 0.9 mi.