Americas Best Value Inn Ronks/Lancaster County is conveniently located off of the Lincoln Highway E/US-30 E exit from US-30, in the heart of beautifully scenic Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Experience a simpler way of life by visiting the local Amish communities. Local attractions include Amish Country Tours, Old Order Amish Tours, American Music Theater, Millennium Sight and Sound Theater, Strasburg Railroad Museum, and Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park (which has been voted as one of the world's top five kid's parks). Shoppers will love the Tanger Outlets, Rockvale Outlets, and QVC Network Retail Store. Make sure to visit Hershey Chocolate Town USA, Historic Gettysburg, and the Longwood Gardens which are all less than an hour drive from our hotel. Popular restaurants located less than 3 miles from our hotel include Dienner's Country Restaurant, Miller's Smorgasbord, Good'n Plenty Restaurant, and Olive Garden.
Our friendly staff is here to help you relax and escape from the fast pace of life. Start your day right with our free coffee, juice, and mini-donuts which are available from 7:30-9:30am (April-November). All guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV, desk with lamp, refrigerator, and free local calls. A microwave, hairdryer, and iron/ironing board are available upon request. At Americas Best Value Inn Ronks/Lancaster County, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
We are now selling Sight and Sound Theater tickets and seasonal Dutch Wonderland Tickets at a discounted price. Tickets can be purchased directly at the hotel.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Amish Country Tours, 2 mi.
* Old Order Amish Tours, 2.1 mi.
* Amish Village, 2.5 mi.
* QVC Network Retail Store, 2.5 mi.
* Abe's Buggy Rides, 2.6 mi.
* Amish Experience Theater, 2.7 mi.
* Mount Hope Wine Gallery, 2.8 mi.
* American Music Theater, 3.1 mi.
* Make-a-Friend Workshop, 3.4 mi.
* Cherry Crest Adventure Farm, 3.4 mi.
* Choo Choo Barn, 3.5 mi.
* Strasburg Railroad, 3.6 mi.
* Dutch Wonderland, 3.9 mi.
* Wonderland Mini Golf, 3.9 mi.
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Memorial Day - August)
* Picnic Area
* Village of Dutch Delights, Walking Distance
* Rainbow Dinner Theatre, 1 mi.
* Bird-In-Hand Farmers Market, 1.6 mi.
* Rockvale Outlets, 2 mi.
* Americal Amusements, 2.2 mi.
* National Toy Train Museum, 2.8 mi.
* Sight and Sound Theatres, 3 mi.
* Tanger Outlets, 3.8 mi.
* Mennonite Information Ctr, 3.9 mi.
* Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 3.9 mi.
* Intercourse Pretzel Factory, 4.3 mi.
* Strasburg Heritage Society, 4.4 mi.
* Central Pennsylvania College, 5.8 mi.
* Free coffee, juice, and mini-donuts are available from 7:30-9:30am (April-November)
* Dienner's Country Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Miller's Smorgasbord, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 1.2 mi.
* Revere Tavern, 1.3 mi.
* Good'n Plenty Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* Hershey Farm Restaurant, 2.4 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.5 mi.
* Plain and Fancy Farm, 2.7 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 4.3 mi.
* Smucker Management Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Wachovia, 2 mi.
* Gymboree Co, 2.5 mi.
* Stock Building Supply, 2.8 mi.
* Intercourse Canning Co, 4.7 mi.
* Achenbach's Pastry Inc, 7.2 mi.
* Right Management Consultants, 7.2 mi.
* Ephrata Community Hospital, 7.2 mi.
* Edwards Business Systems, 7.3 mi.
* LMA Consulting Group, 7.4 mi.
* New Holland Coffee Co, 8.8 mi.
* Lancaster General Hospital, 9.8 mi.
* ABC Groff Inc, 10 mi.