Americas Best Value Inn Ronks/Lancaster County offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. All guest rooms include satellite TV, mini-fridge, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). Late check-out is allowed for a charge. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located less than 3 miles from The Amish Village, and 3 miles from Cherry Crest Adventure Farm. We are conveniently located off of Route 30/Lincoln Highway and N Ronks Road.
Americas Best Value Inn Ronks/Lancaster County offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, family vacation or simply passing through. Explore local attractions such as Amish Country Tours, National Toy Train Museum, Abe's Buggy Rides, Dutch Wonderland, Strasburg Rail Road, Lancaster Beer and Wine Gallery, Franklin and Marshall College, or French Creek State Park. We are within walking distance of Dienner's Country Restaurant, offering a convenient cheap breakfast buffet for guests. At Americas Best Value Inn Ronks/Lancaster County our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Ronks/Lancaster County, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rainbow Dinner Theatre, 1.3 mi.
* Lost Treasure Golf, 1.7 mi.
* Rockvale Outlets Lancaster, 2.2 mi.
* American Music Theatre, 2.3 mi.
* Paradise Community Park, 2.5 mi.
* Sight and Sound Theatres, 2.6 mi.
* Tanger Outlet Center, 3.5 mi.
* Lancaster Scuba Center, 6.1 mi.
* Rocky Springs Lanes, 7.1 mi.
* Kendig Square Movies 6, 8.1 mi.
* Lancaster County Park, 8.5 mi.
* Regal Manor Stadium 16, 9.3 mi.
* Overlook Golf Course, 10 mi.
* Leisure Bowling and Golfing Center, 13.1 mi.
* Sadsbury Woods Preserve, 15 mi.
* Kurtz Fish Farm, 25.4 mi.
* Outdoor pool (Open from May to September)
* The Amish Village, 2.1 mi.
* Old Order Amish Tours, 2.2 mi.
* Amish Farm and House LLC, 2.4 mi.
* National Toy Train Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Abe's Buggy Rides, 2.7 mi.
* Cherry Crest Adventure Farm, 2.9 mi.
* Dutch Wonderland, 3.2 mi.
* Strasburg Rail Road, 3.3 mi.
* Amish Country Tours, 3.3 mi.
* Lancaster Beer and Wine Gallery, 3.6 mi.
* Choo Choo Barn, 3.6 mi.
* National Christmas Center, 4 mi.
* French Creek State Park, 29.3 mi.
* Hershey Park, 36.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Dienner's Country Restaurant, within walking distance offering a convenient cheap breakfast buffet.
* Jakey's Amish Barbeque, 0.02 mi.
* Miller's Smorgasbord and Bakery, 0.2 mi.
* Revere Tavern, 1.3 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.1 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 2.1 mi.
* Burger King, 2.1 mi.
* Subway, 2.2 mi.
* Good 'n Plenty Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 2.8 mi.
* La Casetta Pizzeria, 3.1 mi.
* Plain and Fancy Farm, 3.3 mi.
* Stock Building Supply, 3.2 mi.
* North American Pipe Corporation, 5.6 mi.
* Pelletron Corporation, 6.6 mi.
* Dart Container Corporation, 6.7 mi.
* US Army Reserve, 7 mi.
* Achenbach's Pastry Inc., 7.4 mi.
* Friendly Ice Cream Corporation, 7.7 mi.
* Rhoads Energy Corporation, 8.7 mi.
* New Holland Coffee Co., 8.8 mi.
* Hess Corporation, 10.8 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Franklin and Marshall College, 9.3 mi.
* Millersville University, 12.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lancaster General Hospital, 8.5 mi.
* Patient First, 9.1 mi.