Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Temple North. We are located in an area central to many restaurants and entertainment venues. Start your trip at the Temple Visitors Center to discover some of your options for fun. Tee off at Sammons Park Golf Course or Temple Junior College Golf Coure. Practice your swing at T-Box Driving Range. Enjoy an event at the Bell County Expo Center, Temple Symphony Orchestra, or Temple Civic Theatre. Explore the Czech Heritage/History Museum and Miller Fine Art Gallery. Appreciate the great outdoors at Jones Park and Belton Lake. Discounted rates are available for Gym X Fitness for hotel guests.
Start your day at Americas Best Value Inn Temple North with a treat from our free continental breakfast served daily from 6-9am. Typical breakfast items include toast, cereal, oatmeal, juice, and coffee. Coffee is also available in the lobby 24/7. Enjoy a meal at Pizza Hut, Long John Silver's, or Whataburger. For a home-cooked, hearty meal, sit down at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, Texas Roadhouse, or Chili's Bar and Grill.
Americas Best Value Inn Temple North offers the comfort and security of home with a courteous and informative staff ready to assist you. Our hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking, ice/vending machines, guest laundromat, free local calls, and more. We offer 51 comfortable guest rooms with generous amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, LCD Flat Screen TV, cable TV with HBO, mini-fridge, hairdryer, iron with ironing board, desk with office chair, lounge chair, table with chairs, grab bars, and wake-up service. Please note- single bed rooms are only available on the second floor.
At Americas Best Value Inn Temple North, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Skate Haven, 0.3 mi.
* T-Box Driving Range, 1 mi.
* Whistlestop Playground, 1.4 mi.
* Jones Park, 1.5 mi.
* Sammons Community Center, 1.5 mi.
* Sammons Park Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Temple-City of Parks and Rec.-Walker Pool, 2.7 mi.
* Miller Park, 2.8 mi.
* Premiere Cinema 12, 2.9 mi.
* Temple Mall, 2.9 mi.
* Cinemark Theaters, 3.6 mi.
* Temple Junior College Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* Action World Bowl Center, 4.8 mi.
* Belton Lake, 16 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool
* Temple Symphony Orchestra, 1.6 mi.
* Frank W. Mayborn - Temple Visitors Center, 1.7 mi.
* Czech Heritage and History Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Coleman Tours, 2.7 mi.
* Cultural Arts Center, 2.8 mi.
* Temple Civic Theatre, 3.4 mi.
* Bell County Museum, 8.1 mi.
* Miller Fine Art Gallery, 8.1 mi.
* Valley Arts Studio, 8.6 mi.
* Bell County Expo Center, 9.5 mi.
* Central Texas State Fair, 9.7 mi.
* Fort Hood Military Base, 24.9 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served from 6-9am typically includes toast, cereal, oatmeal, juice, and coffee.
* Coffee is available in the lobby 24/7
* Pizza Hut, walking distance
* Long John Silver's, 0.4 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.4 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.5 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.5 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 1.3 mi.
* Denny's, 1.6 mi.
* Chili's Bar and Grill, 5.3 mi.
* Anthony Chiropractic Center, 0.7 mi.
* Electronic Assistance Corp., 0.8 mi.
* Worth Finance Corp., 0.8 mi.
* Temple Veterinary Hospital, 1.2 mi.
* Forta Corp., 1.3 mi.
* Acer America Corp., 1.4 mi.
* Animal Medical Care, 1.4 mi.
* Amtrak, 1.6 mi.
* Eagle Home Medical Corp., 1.8 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Central Texas Beauty College, 2.4 mi.
* Temple College, 3.5 mi.
* University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, 8.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 1.3 mi.