Award Winning Hotel with Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Wi-fi, Whirlpool, Sauna, Fitness Center
Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located off of US-2/US-41 in beautiful Escanaba, Michigan. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Escanaba has something for everyone. We are located within a short distance from the North Shore Boat on Bays de Noc, Escanaba River, Delta Plaza, Escanaba Municipal Marina, Bay De Noc Community College, U. P. State Fairgrounds, Michigan State University Extension Center, and the Island Resort and Casino. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Family Inn Restaurant, Dobber's Pasties, Pizza Hut, Hong Kong Buffet, Hereford and Hops Steakhouse, Brew Pub, and Stone House.
Our 24-hour staff is here to make our pet friendly hotel your home away from home. Guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, coffeemakers, and hairdryers. Start your day off right with our deluxe continental breakfast served from 6am-10am with available items including hot/cold cereal, waffles, bread, muffins, bagels, fruit, hard boiled eggs, orange/apple juice, milk, tea, and coffee. Enjoy a relaxing soak in our indoor hot tub after working out in our 24-hour fitness facility. Take advantage of our business center and meeting space which can accommodate up to 75 people. The meeting space is equipped with wireless high-speed Internet access, white board, linens, flip chart, and audio visual equipment. Catering service is available. Call ahead to reserve our space for your next meeting or event.
At Americas Best Value Inn Escanaba, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Escanaba and Lake Superior Railroad, 1.3 mi.
* Escanaba River, 1.4 mi.
* Delta Plaza, 1.7 mi.
* Willow Creek Cinema 8, 1.8 mi.
* Bowlarama, 1.9 mi.
* Family Fun Park, 2 mi.
* Country Road Crafts, 2.8 mi.
* Bonifas Art Center, 3 mi.
* East Ludington Gallery, 3 mi.
* Pioneer Trail Park, 3.1 mi.
* Escanaba Municipal Marina, 3.6 mi.
* Gladstone Sports Park, 7.6 mi.
* Highland Golf Club, 10 mi.
* 24-Hour Exercise Facility
* Business Center
* Meeting Facility
* Indoor Hot Tub
* U. P. State Fairgrounds, 0.9 mi.
* North Shore Boat Launch, 1 mi.
* U. P. Arcades, 1.7 mi.
* Catherine Bonifas Civic Center, 1.9 mi.
* City of Escanaba Municipal Beach, 2 mi.
* Frame Crafters Gallery, 2 mi.
* Wise Amusements, 2.1 mi.
* Sand Point Lighthouse, 3.6 mi.
* Delta County Historical Society, 3.6 mi.
* Tangle Casino Salon, 14.9 mi.
* Island Resort and Casino, 16.2 mi.
* Deluxe continental breakfast on-site
* Family Inn Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Dobber's Pasties, 1.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.5 mi.
* Hong Kong Buffet, 1.9 mi.
* Stone House, 1.9 mi.
* Pacino's Pub, 2.1 mi.
* Swedish Pantry, 2.8 mi.
* Ferdinand's, 2.9 mi.
* Buck Inn, 2.9 mi.
* Hereford and Hops, 3 mi.
* Bosk Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Engineered Machined Prod., 0.7 mi.
* Penstar Office Center, 0.8 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 1.4 mi.
* Clare Bedding Mfg., 1.7 mi.
* Sayklly's Mfg., 2.6 mi.
* Northern Michigan Bank and Trust, 2.9 mi.
* New Page Corporation, 4.4 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Escanaba provides one meeting room which can accommodate up to 75 people. The room is equipped with wireless high-speed Internet access, white board, linens, flip chart, and audio visual equipment. Catering service is available. Call ahead to reserve our space for your next meeting or event.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Bay De Noc Community College, Walking Distance
* Michigan State University, 8.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* OSF St. Francis Hospital, 2.7 mi.