Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville, Georgia is conveniently located off I-20 exit 37 from Fairburn Road/GA-92. Douglasville is central to several corporations and activities where the economy flourishes with commuters and tourists. Our hotel is less than half an hour from Atlanta, one of the busiest corporate cities in the United States.
Whether you are here for business or pleasure, you are in an ideal location at Americas Best Value Inn. You can stay in and relax in our seasonal outdoor pool or visit some of the area's most popular attractions. Experience an exhilarating ride at Six Flags over Georgia, cheer on your favorite sports team at the Georgia Dome, take a tour of the Coca Cola Museum, or watch a live animal interaction at Zoo Atlanta.
At Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville, our guests are offered a free seasonal breakfast available daily from 6:30am-9am. Typical treats include an array of muffins, donuts, waffles, toast, cereal, coffee, tea, and assorted juices. Plus, free coffee is available 24/7 in the lobby. Restaurants nearby vary by dining style, with something for everyone. Within a few miles of our hotel you can grab a quick bite at Pizza Hut, Subway, or Panda Express. However, for a hardy, home-cooked meal, try the Longhorn Steakhouse, Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, or Martin's Restaurant.
Our 24-hour staff is here to make Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville your home away from home. Pets are welcome for a charge of $20 per pet per night. Guests can enjoy the convenience of our Laundromat. All rooms are generously equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, desk with lamp, and a coffeemaker. At Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* D and H Billiard and Arcade, 0.4 mi.
* Reeltime Cinemas, 0.8 mi.
* Dazzles Roller rink, 1.4 mi.
* Your Bowling Center, 1.6 mi.
* One Dollar Players, 2.2 mi.
* West Pines Golf Club, 2.5 mi.
* Chapel Hill Golf Club, 2.7 mi.
* Arbor Place Mall, 2.9 mi.
* Groovers Lake Park, 4.5 mi.
* Sweetwater Creek State Park, 5.9 mi.
* Heritage Hills Batting Cages, 13.7 mi.
* Olympic Centennial Park, 20 mi.
* Philips Arena, 20 mi.
* CNN Center, 20.1 mi.
* Turner Field, 20.3 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Bus, Truck and RV parking
* Midway Village Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Jocada Museum of Jazz, 2.2 mi.
* Wax Museum, 5 mi.
* Sun Valley Beach, 6.3 mi.
* Six Flags Over Georgia, 10.2 mi.
* Pine Mountain Gold Museum, 12.2 mi.
* Villa Rica Museum, 12.2 mi.
* Georgia Dome, 20.3 mi.
* Coca Cola Museum, 20.5 mi.
* Georgia Aquarium, 20.7 mi.
* Zoo Atlanta, 22.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby 24-hours/day
* Chick-Fil-A, 0.25 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.2 mi.
* Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Martin's Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Longhorn Steakhouse, 1 mi.
* Wendy's, 1 mi.
* Panda Express, 2.2 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.9 mi.
* Red Lobster, 4 mi.
* Applebee's Restaurant, 4 mi.
* Sun Trust Bank, 0.2 mi. NE
* Wilkes Finance Corporation, 1 mi.
* Collection Choice Corporation, 1 mi.
* Honor Electric Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Consolidated International, 1.1 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Alfa Insurance Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* First Franklin Financial Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Signal Energy Holdings Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* New Leaf Distributing Company, 8.5 mi.
* DOT Enterprise, 11.6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Strayer University, 2.7 mi.
* Mercer University Douglas, 7.4 mi.
* West Georgia College, 10 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Wellstar Douglas Hospital, 1.7 mi.