Americas Best Value Inn Uvalde offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Enjoy the outdoors in our picnic area, or relax in our outdoor pool, open year round. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers and flat panel cable TVs with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located on Interstate 90 in downtown Uvalde, nearby local attractions such as the John Nance Garner Museum and the Aviation Museum at Garner Field.
Americas Best Value Inn Uvalde is your best choice within the Texas Hill Country River Region. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure or simply passing through on your way to San Antonio or Mexico. At Americas Best Value Inn Uvalde our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Uvalde, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Uvalde Swimming Pool, 0.6 mi.
* Uvalde Bowling Center, 0.8 mi.
* Antiques on the Square, 0.8 mi.
* Memorial Golf Course, 0.9 mi.
* Grand Opera House, 0.9 mi.
* Snap Fitness, 1.1 mi.
* Hibbet Sports, 1.1 mi.
* Forum 4 Theaters, 1.1 mi.
* Sahawe Indian Outdoor Theater, 1.3 mi.
* Business Center
* BBQ Grills
* Luggage storage area
* Outdoor plug ins
* Outdoor pool
* Picnic Area
* Municipal Park, 0.4 mi.
* Janey Slaughter Brisco Grand Opera House, 0.9 mi.
* El Progreso Public Library and Museum, 1 mi.
* Civil Air Patrol, 1.2 mi.
* John Nance Garner Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Deleon Park, 1.8 mi.
* Aviation Museum at Garner Field, 2.2 mi.
* Honey Bowl Stadium, 2.3 mi.
* Fort Inge Historical Site, 4 mi.
* National Fish Hatchery, 4.6 mi.
* Frio River, 20.2 mi.
* Garner State Park, 33 mi.
* Wes Cooksey Park, 40.4 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Kettle Restaurant, walking distance
* Sonic Drive-In, walking distance
* Jack in the Box, 0.1 mi.
* Wendy’s, 0.1 mi.
* Burger King, 0.1 mi.
* La Cherreda Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Lunker’s Grill, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.3 mi.
* Evett's Bar-B-Que, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Town House Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.7 mi.
* Napoli's Italian Bistro, 0.8 mi.
* El Herradero De Jalisco, 0.9 mi.
* Jacks Steak House, 1.2 mi.
* Oasis Outback, 1.6 mi.
* Exxon, 0.2 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.5 mi.
* HEB Pharmacy, 0.6 mi.
* Radio Shack, 0.7 mi.
* WalMart Super Center, 2.1 mi.
* Exxon, 0.2 mi.
* Martz Construction and Pumping, 1.5 mi.
* Unifirst, 1.8 mi.
* Continental Tire North America, 8.1 mi.
* Cactus Jack Foundation PBR Touring Pro Division Bullriding, May
* Palomino Fest and Pro Rodeo Labor Day Weekend Celebration. August
* Annual Hunter’s Roundup, November
* Briscoe Ranch BBQ Cook-off, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Southwest School of Business, 0.8 mi.
* Texas A&M University Center, 1 mi.
* Southwest Texas Junior College, 2.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Uvalde Memorial Hospital, 0.4 mi.