Americas Best Value Inn Beckley is conveniently located off of I-77 in the middle of spectacular Appalachian Mountain views, scenic countryside, and the area's most notable attractions and outdoor adventures. Participate in the activities or admire a peaceful retreat in a quaint, natural setting. Our hotel offers affordable lodging with a family friendly atmosphere.
At Americas Best Value Inn Beckley, you are within driving distance of some of the most surreal serene escapes. Check out some of the local attractions like Tamarack and Exhibition Coal Mine to learn more about the Beckley culture or visit WV Adventure to challenge your body and mind. Engage in some seasonal activities including biking, whitewater rafting, and skiing which are offered at the New River Gorge National River, Winterplace Ski Resort, and many of the other parks in the area. Kick back and take in the calm atmosphere of the surrounding landscapes. Settle your appetite with some of the flavorful fine dining at Outback Steakhouse, Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse, Pasquale Mira Spaghetti House, and Char Restaurant. Or grab a quick bite from one of the nearby fast food restaurants like Dairy Queen.
While residing with Americas Best Value Inn Beckley, our highly qualified, personable staff is here to make your stay an enjoyable experience. Our front desk/lobby is open 24/7 for your convenience. We serve a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:30-10am featuring delights like toast, bagels, muffins, danishes, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit, juice, milk, coffee, and tea. Free coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby every morning. Unwind in our indoor jacuzzi which is open daily from 3pm to 11pm. All of our guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi, cable TV, coffeemaker, irons, hairdryers, radio, and more. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Beckley, We've Got You Covered form the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Beckley Antique Mall, 0.8 mi.
* New River Park Pool, 2.5 mi.
* Mac Arthur Skating Center, 3.2 mi.
* Marquee Cinema, 2.3 mi.
* Shoe Carnival, 4.5 mi.
* Raleigh Mall, 4.7 mi.
* Grey Flats Driving Range, 5 mi.
* Lake Stephens Park, 5.3 mi.
* Grandview Country Club, 14.9 mi.
* Wolf Creek Park, 18.5 mi.
* Grandview State Park, 18.9 mi.
* New River Bike and Touring Company, 21.8 mi.
* Indoor jacuzzi (Open daily from 3pm to 11pm)
* Mountain State Miniature Golf, 0.4 mi.
* Rock City Nite Club, 0.6 mi.
* Tamarack, 0.6 mi.
* Southern WV Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1.2 mi.
* Exhibition Coal Mine, 2.3 mi.
* Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center, 4 mi.
* Daniel Vineyards, 5.9 mi.
* Skydive Bridge Day, 7.7 mi.
* West Virginia Adventure, 10.9 mi.
* New Winterplace Ski Resort, 17.9 mi.
* Theatre West Virginia, 18.6 mi.
* New River Gorge National River, 24.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6:30-10am. Delights typically include bagels, toast, muffins, danishes, cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, apples, fruit cups, juice, low fat/chocolate milk, coffee, and tea. Condiments like cream cheese, jelly, etc. are provided.
* Applebee's, walking distance
* Dairy Queen, walking distance
* Outback Steakhouse, walking distance
* Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse, walking distance
* Pasquale Mira Spaghetti House, 0.8 mi.
* Char Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Raleigh General Hospital, 0.7 mi.
* CSE Corp., 0.9 mi.
* Pioneer Fuel Corp., 1.1 mi.
* Brewer Distributing Co., 2 mi.
* Al Lee Corp., 2.1 mi.
* Local Net Corp., 2.3 mi.
* Dept. of Health and Resources, 2.4 mi.
* Mountain State University, 2.6 mi.
* NPW Development Corp., 3.5 mi.
* US Navy Recruiting, 3.9 mi.
* Beckley Appalachian Regional Hospital, 4.4 mi.
* National Mine and Health Safety Academy, 7.3 mi.
* US Internal Revenue Services, 7.3 mi.
* WV State Water Festival, 7/27-8/2
* The Lilly Reunion, 8/7-8/9
* State Fair of WV, 8/14-8/22
* 13th Annual Appalachian Festival, 8/28-8/30