Americas Best Value Inn welcomes you to Rancho Palos Verdes, California, a quiet, affluent suburb of Los Angeles. Sitting atop the bluffs of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, it is known for expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. Its most notable geographic features are the Palos Verdes Hills and cliffs with grand vistas of the Pacific Ocean and views of Santa Catalina Island. The area is home to the University of Southern California, one of the world's leading private research universities. While you are there, explore the Torrance Art Museum, South Bay's most extensive resource for the interpretation of the visual arts. Fun local attractions include S.S. Lane Victory Maritime Museum, South Coast Botanical Garden, Blue Zoo Aquatics, and Shrine Auditorium and Expo Center. Spend a relaxing day touring the Trump National Golf Club, which has incredible views from every hole.
For a casual dinner look no further than Think Prime, our on-site American Steakhouse. Coffee is available in the lobby on weekdays. Local restaurants include IHOP, Jack in the Box, Papa John's, Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant, and Azteca Mexican Restaurant.
Our hotel facilities will make you feel at home. Relax in the privacy of your own tastefully decorated guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, a mini-fridge, and cable TV with HBO. A hairdryer, iron, and ironing board are available upon request at the front desk. A microwave is available for guest use in the lobby. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. At Americas Best Value Inn Rancho Palos Verdes, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Regal Terrace Cinema Six, 0.7 mi.
* Averill Park, 1.6 mi.
* Warner Grand Theatre, 1.9 mi.
* Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles, 4.3 mi.
* Skating Edge, 4.5 mi.
* 7th Street Market Place, 5.3 mi.
* Country Hills Shopping Center, 5.4 mi.
* Palos Verdes Bowl, 5.5 mi.
* Peninsula Shopping Center, 7.2 mi.
* Lucky Strike Hollywood Inc Bowl, 8.4 mi.
* Pacific Sports Tours Inc, 11.3 mi.
* On Site Restaurant
* S.S Lane Victory Maritime Museum, 2.8 mi.
* YMCA, 3 mi.
* Marymount College, 3.6 mi.
* LA Convention Center, 5 mi.
* South Coast Botanical Garden, 5 mi.
* Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, 7.8 mi.
* Torrance Art Museum, 9 mi.
* Blue Zoo Aquatics, 12.8 mi.
* Normandie Casino, 13.1 mi.
* Rancho Los Cerritos Museum, 18.1 mi.
* University of Southern California, 21.1 mi.
* Free coffee during the week
* Think Prime Steak, on-site American Steakhouse with a seating capacity of 200, open daily from 5:30pm-11pm
* IHOP Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.5 mi.
* Papa John's, 0.5 mi.
* Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Azteca Restaurant, 1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.4 mi.
* Whale and Ale Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Acapulco Mexican Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Bank of America, 0.3 mi.
* TSO Investment Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* The UPS Store, 0.5 mi.
* Lab Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* San Pedro Peninsula Hospital, 0.8 mi.
* World Port Casting Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Little Company of Mary Hospital, 1 mi.
* Chase Bank, 1.4 mi.
* US Post Office, 2.5 mi.
* Walgreens Pharmacy, 4.1 mi.
* World Trade Center, 7.3 mi.
* Walmart, 8.1 mi.
* Coca Cola, 9.8 mi.