Americas Best Value Inn Metropolis is conveniently located off of I-24 W exit 37 toward Metropolis. Metropolis is located at the southern tip of Illinois. It is the home of the Superman Museum where visitors can find a 20-foot statue of the comic book superhero. Within walking distance of our hotel guests can visit a fort replica at Fort Massac State Park. Other area attractions include Americana Hollywood, Paducah International Raceway, Major Elijah Curtis Home/Museum, Harrah's Casino, Alben W Barkley Museum, and Paducah Lowertown Arts District. Restaurants within 2 miles of our hotel include Sonic Drive-In, McDonald's, El Tequilas, and Montegos Family Restaurant.
Our friendly 24-hour staff is here to make your stay in Metropolis as comfortable and relaxing as possible. We invite you to enjoy our free daily continental breakfast. Guest rooms are newly renovated and feature flat screen TVs with cable and HBO, tables and chairs, air conditioning, and free local calls. For your convenience, we provide free wireless high-speed Internet access in common areas, free coffee in the lobby, a vending machine, and an ice machine. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $5 per pet. There is a limit of two pets allowed per room. At Americas Best Value Inn Metropolis, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Fort Massac State Park, Walking Distance
* Bob's Bowling and Recreation Center, Walking Distance
* Americana Hollywood, 1.4 mi.
* Fast Eddie's, 1.5 mi.
* Stewart Tennis, 1.5 mi.
* Metropolis Country Club, 4.2 mi.
* Paducah International Raceway, 9.7 mi.
* Cinemark Kentucky Oaks, 9.9 mi.
* Bluegrass Downs, 10.2 mi.
* Kentucky Oaks Mall, 10.5 mi.
* Chocolate Factory, 11.7 mi.
* Market House Theater Downtown, 11.7 mi.
* Mermet Lake, 11.9 mi.
* Shawnee College Metro Center, 1.3 mi.
* Superman Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Superman Statue, 1.4 mi.
* Major Elijah Curtis Home/Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Harrah's Casino, 1.6 mi.
* Shawnee College Metro Center, 2.2 mi.
* Alben W Barkley Museum, 11.3 mi.
* Paducah Lowertown Arts District, 11.3 mi.
* National Quilt Museum, 11.6 mi.
* Paducah Riverfront, 11.7 mi.
* River Heritage Museum, 11.8 mi.
* Paducah Railroad Museum, 11.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Sonic Drive-In, Walking Distance
* McDonald's, Walking Distance
* El Tequilas, Walking Distance
* Montegos Family Restaurant, Walking Distance
* China House Buffet, Walking Distance
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* Stoners Bar and Grill, 1 mi.
* Buggys Bar B Que, 1.1 mi.
* Quiznos, 1.1 mi.
* Hardee's, 1.3 mi.
* Fat Edd's Roadhouse, 1.4 mi.
* Harrah's Buffet, 1.6 mi.
* Smallmans Home Cooking, 1.1 mi.
* Willie Jacks, 1.5 mi.
* Heights Finance Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Space Center, 1.2 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* World Finance Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* BNSF Railway Company, 1.7 mi.
* Metropolis Builders Supply Company, 2.1 mi.
* Becker Home Furnishings and Storage, 2.1 mi.
* Oldlaw Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* Honeywell, 3.8 mi.
* Falconite Development Corporation, 10 mi.
* Gymboree Corporation, 10.4 mi.
* AQS Quilt Show and Contest, Paducah, last full weekend of April
* Movies in the Park, April thru October
* Superman Celebration, second full weekend of June
* Super City Blues and Ques, last weekend in June
* Superman Classic/ASA Archery Tournament, last week in June
* Super City - Quilt City Connection, September
* Metropolis Wine Festival, last Saturday in September
* Fort Massac Encampment, October
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Massac Memorial Hospital, 2.8 mi.