Americas Best Value Inn Neptune offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are a Forbes 2-star hotel with clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, and free coffee in lobby. Free continental breakfast is available seasonally during the summer months. All guest rooms include a pull out chair with twin bed, coffeemaker, satellite TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (14 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome in select guest rooms only. We are only 1 mile from Avon-by-the-Sea and nearby several local attractions such as Bradley Beach. We are conveniently located off of the Garden State Parkway, at the corner of New York Road and Route 35.
Americas Best Value Inn Neptune offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Belmar Beach, InfoAge - Science History Learning Center and Museum, Asbury Park Boardwalk, Wall Stadium Speedway or Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach Waterpark. At Americas Best Value Inn Neptune our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Neptune, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bradley Beach Cinema, 0.9 mi.
* Belmar Parasail, 0.9 mi.
* Divers Two Inc., 1 mi.
* Bradley Beach Bowl and Recreation Center, 1.5 mi.
* Golden Eagle Fleet, 2.2 mi.
* Shark River Golf Course, 2.4 mi.
* Paramount Theatre, 3.2 mi.
* Shark River Park, 4.6 mi.
* Monmouth Mall, 7.4 mi.
* Route 37 Watersports, 25.7 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to October)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Avon-by-the-Sea, 0.9 mi.
* Bradley Beach, 1.5 mi.
* Belmar Beach, 1.8 mi.
* Downtown Neptune-Township, 2.2 mi.
* InfoAge - Science History Learning Center and Museum, 3 mi.
* Asbury Park Boardwalk, 3.2 mi.
* Wall Stadium Speedway, 6.1 mi.
* Jenkinson's Boardwalk, 8.1 mi.
* Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach Waterpark, 18.3 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Free continental breakfast (available seasonally during the summer months)
* The Headliner, 0.06 mi.
* Sunsets Riverfront Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Kelly's Korner Tavern, 0.4 mi.
* Clementine's Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Pete & Elda's Carmen Pizzeria, 0.8 mi.
* 10th Ave Burrito Co., 0.8 mi.
* Jersey Shore BBQ, 0.8 mi.
* Connolly Station, 0.9 mi.
* Brennen's Steakhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Ragin Cajun, 1 mi.
* Kotta Sushi Asian Fusion, 1 mi.
* Klein's Fish Market, 1.1 mi.
* Kaya's Kitchen, 1.1 mi.
* La Dolce Vita, 1.8 mi.
* Dragon Garden Chinese Restaurant, 4.3 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 1.2 mi.
* National Guard Training Center, 4.9 mi.
* Brave New World Distribution Center, 7.9 mi.
* US Army Department, 10.3 mi.
* US Naval Weapons Station Earle, 10.4 mi.
* AT&T Corporation, 11.1 mi.
* New Jersey Folk Festival, April
* Monmouth Festival of the Arts NJ, April
* Dumbo Arts Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Brookdale Community College, 3.4 mi.
* Ocean County College, 16.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 2.1 mi.
* K Hovnanian Children's Hospital, 2.4 mi.
* Monmouth Ocean Hospital Service, 6.2 mi.