Americas Best Value Inn Centralia is conveniently located off of I-5 Exit 81. Centralia is nestled between Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. Our hotel is minutes from the area's most popular attractions including Cedar Street Park, Star Center Antique Mall, Centralia Factory Outlets, Veteran's Memorial Museum, Borst Homestead Museum, Cottage Grove Museum, Lewis County Historical Museum, and Southwest Washington Fairgrounds. Restaurants less than 2 miles away include Subway, King Solomon's Restaurant, Papa Ray's Family Cafe, Pizza Hut, and Berry Fields Cafe.
Located next to Plummer Lake, all of our guest rooms have a beautiful view of the lake. Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, and desk with lamp. Enjoy the convenience of free high-speed Internet access, free local calls, and wake-up service. Start your morning right with a free continental breakfast available from 6:30 to 9:30 each morning. Items typically available include waffles, muffins, danishes, coffee, juice, tea, and seasonal fruit. Pets are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Centralia, We*ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Plummer Lake, 0.3 mi.
* Cedar Street Park, 0.6 mi.
* Star Center Antique Mall, 1.2 mi.
* McMenamins Olympic Club Theatre, 1.4 mi.
* Rollerdrome, 1.4 mi.
* Old Pickett Fence Antique Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Centralia Factory Outlets, 1.6 mi.
* Centralia Swimming Pool, 1.7 mi.
* Fort Borst Park, 1.8 mi.
* Fairway Lanes, 2.6 mi.
* Midway Cinema, 2.7 mi.
* Elks Golf Course, 2.7 mi.
* Skookumchuck River, 3 mi.
* Chehalis River, 3.5 mi.
* Yardbirds Mall, 3.7 mi.
* Lewis and Clark State Park, 4.9 mi.
* Newaukum River, 5.1 mi.
* Barbecue Area
* Guest Laundromat
* Veteran's Memorial Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Centralia Community College, 1 mi.
* Centralia Historic District, 1.5 mi.
* Centralia College, 1.6 mi.
* Carousel Gallery, 1.9 mi.
* Borst Homestead Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Port of Centralia, 2.5 mi.
* Southwest Washington Fairgrounds, 3 mi.
* Lewis County Historical Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Cottage Grove Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Wild Trout Gallery, 3.5 mi.
* Washington State University, 4.2 mi.
* Tenino Depot Museum, 13.7 mi.
* Lucky Eagle Casino, 14.9 mi.
* Free continental breakfast is available on-site
* Coffee is available in the lobby all day
* Cuppa Joe, Walking Distance
* Subway, Walking Distance
* King Solomon's Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Papa Ray's Family Cafe, 0.9 mi.
* AandW All-American Food, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* Burger King, 1.1 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.1 mi.
* Wendy's, 1.2 mi.
* Panda Express, 1.2 mi.
* Berry Fields Cafe, 1.2 mi.
* Burgerville USA, 1.3 mi.
* Quiznos, 1.3 mi.
* Azteca Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Harold's Burger Bar, 1.7 mi.
* SD Deacon Corporation, 0.6 mi. SE
* Providence Centralia Lifeline, 0.7 mi. E
* Bank of America, 1.2 mi. SW
* Amtrak, 1.4 mi. SW
* Comcast Corporation 1.5 mi. NW
* Chevron Corporation, 1.8 mi. SW
* Wayne-Dalton Corporation, 2.1 mi. S
* Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, 2.5 mi. NW
* Westlands Resources Corporation, 2.5 mi. NW
* Security State Corporation, 2.6 mi. SW
* Mobil Oil Corporation Distributor, 2.6 mi. NW
* Security State Corporation, 2.6 mi. NW
* Inner Space Systems Corporation, 2.7 mi. SE
* Pacific Welding Supplies Incorporated, 3.3 mi. N
* Barnett Implement Company Incorporated, 8.2 mi. N