Americas Best Value Inn Waco is centrally located off of the Franklin Avenue exit from Valley Hills Drive, less than 10 miles from Waco Municipal Airport. The hotel is a short drive from the best area attractions including Baylor University, Heart O'Texas Fair and Coliseum, Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum, Dr Pepper Museum, Texas Sports Hall of Fame, Mayborn Museum Complex, Texas Southern University, and the Richland Fashion Mall. Waco, Texas has plenty of restaurants to choose from such as La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant, Taco Bell, Casa Ole, Whataburger, and Cheddar's.
A courteous staff is here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Guest rooms are generously equipped with a microwave, coffeemaker, hairdryer, desk with lamp, and alarm clock. Guests are treated to a free daily continental breakfast available from 6:30am to 9:30am. Items typically available for breakfast include donuts, cereal, muffins, bread with butter, bagels, gravy, milk, and coffee. Enjoy the free high-speed wireless Internet access and free local newspaper. At Americas Best Value Inn Waco, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
* Please note the address of confirmed location since there is more than one Americas Best Value Inn located nearby.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Galaxy 16, 0.6 mi.
* AMF Westview Lanes, 1.2 mi.
* Skateworld of Waco, 1.3 mi.
* Lake Air Mall, 1.6 mi.
* Lake Air Scuba Center, 1.7 mi.
* Richland Fashion Mall, 2.3 mi.
* Lion's Park, 2.4 mi.
* Putt Putt Golf and Games, 2.4 mi.
* Cottonwood Creek Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* Waco Sports Academy, 3.9 mi.
* Central Texas Marketplace, 4.2 mi.
* Lake Air Scuba Center, 4.6 mi.
* Waco Lake, 5 mi.
* Waco Regional Tennis Center, 6.8 mi.
* Speegleville Park, 8.4 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Texas Southern University, 1.1 mi.
* McLennan Community College, 1.2 mi.
* Flyod Casey Stadium, 1.3 mi.
* Texas Scottish Rite Library, 1.7 mi.
* Heart O'Texas Fair and Coliseum, 2 mi.
* Sassy's Game Room, 2 mi.
* Antiquibles Mall and Dog Museum, 2.6 mi.
* Children's Museum, 2.6 mi.
* Red Men Museum and Library, 3 mi.
* Dr Pepper Museum, 3 mi.
* Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum, 3.1 mi.
* Texas Sports Hall of Fame, 4.2 mi.
* Mayborn Museum Complex, 4.4 mi.
* Texas Sports Hall of Fame, 4.5 mi.
* Baylor University, 4.6 mi.
* Continental breakfast is available on-site
* La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 0.3 mi.
* Casa Ole, 0.5 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.5 mi.
* Chinese Kitchen, 0.5 mi.
* Cheddar's, 0.8 mi.
* Rosa's Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* Jack In The Box, 1 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.1 mi.
* T.G.I. Friday's, 1.2 mi.
* Tony Roma's, 1.2 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 1.2 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.3 mi.
* ATT Store, 0.5 mi.
* Perryman Group, 0.6 mi.
* Sovereign Corporation. 0.7 mi.
* First Community Bank, 0.8 mi.
* McCoy's Building Supply Waco, 0.8 mi.
* Byron Contractors Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Crown Lift Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Brazos Higher Education Service Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Siemens Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* McDonald's Corporate Office, 1.5 mi.
* Economic Opportunities Advancement Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Adkins Development Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* VA Hospital, 1.8 mi.
* Providence Health Center, 2.8 mi.
* Hillcrest Health System, 3.4 mi.