At the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites/Safari Motor Inn, our goal is to make your stay with us as relaxing and comfortable as possible. Our newly-renovated guest rooms and spacious suites are luxuriously-furnished with 32-inch flat screen HD TV with cable and HBO, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, iron with ironing board and hairdryer. Guests are also treated to free wireless high-speed internet access in all common areas and guest rooms, free local calls, wake-up service, and free parking. Our corporate guests will appreciate our on-site business center equipped with fax/copy service and a computer. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our property is also adjacent to a fine restaurant and many other nearby restaurants.
Wake up and help yourself to our free continental breakfast served daily from 6am-9am. Tasty treats include muffins, apple turnovers, waffles, coffee, orange juice, and apple juice. You won't have to go far as our hotel is home to Tequila Grill, serving Mexican cuisine, with weekday hours from 11am-10pm and weekend hours from 11 am - 2am. Dining choices nearby include Ruby Tuesday, Sharis, Kame Japanese Restaurant, 3rd Street Pizza Company, and Golden Valley Micro-Brewery and Restaurant.
Nestled in the heart of Oregon's beautiful wine country, our hotel is conveniently located on Highway 99 West. Wine tastings are popular at many local wineries including Wine Works Oregon and Eyrie Vineyards.
Don't miss the Wings and Waves Water Theme Park less than 2 miles from our hotel, tickets available through our hotel. We are only 24 miles from Spirit Mountain Casino "Oregon's largest attraction", 25 miles from the state capital city of Salem, 30 miles from the city of Portland, and 50 miles from the Pacific Ocean beaches. Our hotel is also near the Evergreen Aviation Museum, which is home to the spectacular Spruce Goose designed by aviator Howard Hughes. Parents, students, faculty members, and sports teams from nearby Linfield College are welcome to stay with us.
At the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites/Safari Motor Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Valley Skate Surf Snow, 1 mi.
* Mack Theater, 1.1 mi.
* Crown Lanes, 1.2 mi.
* Walnut City Lanes, 2.3 mi.
* Bayou Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* Main Street Peddlers Mall, 6.5 mi.
* Amity Antique Mall, 7.9 mi.
* Red Hills Lake, 8.9 mi.
* Erratic Rock State Park, 9.1 mi.
* Business center
* Wine Works Oregon, 0.3 mi.
* McMinnville Downtown Historic District, 1 mi.
* Westrey Wine Company, 1.7 mi.
* Evergreen Aviation Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Eyrie Vineyards, 1.8 mi.
* Stonesthrow Arena and Stable, 13.9 mi.
* Spirit Mountain Casino, 24 mi.
* Salem Conference Center, 26.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am. Assorted goodies include muffins, apple turnovers, waffles, coffee, orange juice, and apple juice.
* Tequila Grill (on-site), open weekdays 11am - 10pm, weekends 11am - 2am.
* Little Caesars Pizza, walking distance
* Shari's Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Kame Japanese Restaurant, 1 mi.
* 3rd Street Pizza Company, 1.1 mi.
* Nick's Italian Cafe, 1.2 mi.
* Bistro Maison, 1.3 mi.
* Golden Valley Brewery and Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* McMinnville Dry Cleaners, walking distance
* Truax Corporation, walking distance
* Bank of America, 0.3 mi.
* Toth Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.6 mi.
* Air Liquide America Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Third Street Veterinary Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Cascade Steel Rolling Mills, 1.6 mi.
* Oregon Pride Nurseries, 3.1 mi.
* Monrovia Nursery, 9.6 mi.
* Bailey Nurseries, 10.3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Linfield College, 1.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Willamette Valley Medical Center, 3 mi.