Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Macomb, located in McDonough County, Illinois. Our local heritage is rich with tales of colorful characters with award winning historical tours available year round and a historic Courthouse square featuring unique shops and restaurants. We are minutes away from the Western Illinois University, Museum of Geology, and Art City. Local restaurants include Rocky's Bar and Grill, Red Ox Restaurant and Lounge, El Rancherito, and Great Wall Buffet.
Enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily from 6:30-9:30am and on Sunday from 7am-10am. Make yourself feel right at home in one of our spacious guest rooms fully equipped with cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, and free local calls. For a more luxurious stay, reserve our jacuzzi guest room. Free wireless high-speed Internet access is available in our lobby. At Americas Best Value Inn Macomb, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Macomb Skateland Inc, 0.5 mi.
* Patton Park, 0.9 mi.
* Digger's College City Bowl, 1.4 mi.
* Cinema Twin, 2 mi.
* Harry Mussatto Golf Club, 2.2 mi.
* Gold Hills Golf Club, 3 mi.
* Art City, 0.3 mi.
* Western Illinois University, 0.7 mi.
* Museum of Geology, 0.9 mi.
* Spoon River College, 0.9 mi.
* Two Rivers Arts Council, 0.9 mi.
* Western Illinois Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Macomb Area Convention, 1.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6:30-9:30am and on Sunday from 7am-10am
* Coffee is available in the lobby
* Rocky's Bar and Grill, 13 ft.
* Red Ox Restaurant and Lounge, 325 ft.
* El Rancherito, 0.1 mi.
* Great Wall Buffet, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.3 mi.
* Little Java House, 0.4 mi.
* Pagliai's Pizza, 1.1 mi.
* Ponderosa Steakhouse, 2.4 mi.
* Winget Printing Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Army National Guard, 1.7 mi.
* Macomb Area Economic Development, 1.9 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 2 mi.
* Logonix Corporation, 2 mi.
* McDonough District Hospital, 2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.6 mi.
* NTN-Bower Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* Pella Corporation, 3.6 mi.
* Park-n-Cruise, first Fridays of each month, from June - September
* Brown Bag Concert Series, Wednesdays in June and July
* Macomb Balloon Rally, second weekend in September
* Al Sears Jazz Festival, third weekend in September
* Dickens on the Square, first weekend in December
* Festival of Trees, first weekend in December