Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Moss Point. We are conveniently located off of Exit 69 for MS-63 toward East Moss Point/East Pascagoula. Our Moss Point, Mississippi hotel offers 50 clean and spacious guest rooms. All our guests can stay connected with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Guest rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art amenities including microwaves, mini-fridges, and cable TV with HBO. Coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards are available upon request. Our FEMA approved hotel provides guests with all of the comforts of home such as complimentary continental breakfast, a guest laundromat, and complimentary local calls. Our courteous 24-hour staff is here to help make your stay peaceful and relaxing.
Located 20 miles east of Biloxi, Moss Point is in the heart of beautiful Jackson county Mississippi. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is less than 12 miles away from the Mississippi National Golf Course, the Old Spanish Fort Museum, and the University of South Mississippi. The Mississippi National Golf Course is a public golf course that was designed by Earl Stone. It highlights Mississippi's naturally beautiful landscape with a par 72 layout. The nearby Old Spanish Fort is one the oldest remaining buildings in the Mississippi River Valley. Our hotel is also less than 2 miles away from some of the area's best restaurants including Ruby Tuesday, San Migel, Barnhill's Buffet, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and The Shed BBQ and Blues Joint as featured on the Food Network.
Reserve your room with Americas Best Value Inn and Suites today and take in all of the southern hospitality that Moss Point, Mississippi has to offer.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Pascagoula River Audubon Society, 1.3 mi.
* Rainbow Skating Rink, 2 mi.
* River City Harbor Marina, 2.9 mi.
* Gulf Coast Gator Ranch and Airboat Rides, 5.4 mi.
* Beach Park, 6.5 mi.
* Misissippi National Golf Course, 10.9 mi.
* Singing River Mall, 11.8 mi.
* Ritz Theatre, 12.6 mi.
* Shepard State Park, 12.6 mi.
* Discovery Center (Children's Museum), 30 mi.
* Gulf Islands Water Park, 30 mi.
* Prime Outlets Mall, 30 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* County Civic Center, 5.8 mi.
* Old Spanish Fort Museum, 6.8 mi.
* Mississippi Sandhill Crane Wildlife Refuge, 9 mi.
* Scranton Museum, 10.8 mi.
* University of South Mississippi, 11.8 mi.
* GI Museum, 12 mi.
* County of Jackson Community Centers - Gautier Convention Center, 12.2 mi.
* Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, 12.3 mi.
* El Cazador Museum, 14.5 mi.
* Isle of Capri Casino, 20 mi.
* Yankie Stadium, 27.5 mi.
* Funntasia Family Fun Center, 27.8 mi.
* Bellingrath Gardens and Home, 32.4 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast, On-site
* Domino's Pizza, Across Street.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.5 mi.
* San Migel, 0.5 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.5 mi.
* Tays BBQ, 0.5 mi.
* Tugus Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Coco Loco Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Seamans Cove Seafood, 1.5 mi.
* Waffle House, 2.2 mi.
* Barnhill's Buffet, 2.2 mi.
* The Shed BBQ and Blues Joint (Famous restaurant featured on The Food Network), 12 mi.
* Merchants and Marine Bank, 0.6 mi.
* Dairy Fresh Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Mississippi Coastal Trauma Center, 7.1 mi.
* Mississippi Power Plant, 7.2 mi.
* Anadarko Petroleum, 7.8 mi.
* Noble Drilling Services Incorporated, 8.2 mi.
* Chevron Refinery, 9.2 mi.