The Americas Best Value Inn Port Clinton includes more of what you want when vacationing in the Port Clinton/Cedar Point area!!! Waterfront rooms - call ahead to reserve them. Private marina with guest dockage -YES. Complimentary high-speed internet access in all guest rooms -we have it. Private boats, fishing charters, sunset sailing charters and ferry service at your doorstep - yes, yes, Yes and YES!
The Americas Best Value Inn Port Clinton is your best choice in the Lake Erie Shores/Port Clinton region no matter the season. We have fishing boat charters in our own marina, the best walleye, perch and bass fishing and direct access to 15 local restaurants. Come and enjoy our sandy beaches, historic downtown shopping and shore activities on beautiful Lake Erie! We are also within a block of the Jet Express Ferry providing service to and from Put-In-Bay. And don't forget ---we offer the best value for students of Bowling Green University and the University of Toledo and their families.
We also offer outstanding corporate and group rates and if you are looking to head over to the Cedar Point Amusement Park -we have a package for that too!
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our GREAT SERVICE - we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Port Clinton is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Port Clinton - You Deserve It.
***Family owned and operated for 59 years!!!***
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Fishing Pier, Walking Distance
* Jet Express Ferry, Walking Distance
* Sassy Sal Charters, Walking Distance
* Fishermans Warf Charters, Walking Distance
* Fishbox Charters, 1.3 mi.
* Catawba Willows Golf and Family Recreation, 3.6 mi.
* Monsoon Lagoon Water Park, 6.3 mi.
* Oak Harbor Golf Club, 10.2 mi.
* East Harbor State Park, 13.2 mi.
* Put-In-Bay, 13.2 mi.
* Put-in-Bay Aquatic Visitors Center, 14.2 mi.
* Charter Fishing
* Gift Shop
* Guest Docks
* Lake and Marina Access
* Picnic and Barbecue Area
* Tourist Information Desk
* Sonny's Beach, Walking Distance
* Ottawa County Historical Museum, Walking Distance
* Camp Perry, 0.3 mi.
* African Safari Wildlife Park, 5 mi.
* Train-O-Rama, 6.8 mi.
* Marblehead Light House, 6.9 mi.
* Ohio State University, 13.2 mi.
* Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial, 14.4 mi.
* Lake Erie Island Historical, 14.6 mi.
* Merry-Go-Round Museum, 15.5 mi.
* Cedar Point Amusement Park, 20.5 mi.
* Complimentary Breakfast Bar
* Garden at the Lighthouse, Walking Distance
* McCarthy's Restaurant and Pub, Walking Distance
* Island House, Walking Distance
* Subway, Walking Distance
* Wendy's, Walking Distance
* Marco's Pizza, Walking Distance
* Mendoza's Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Kokomo Bay, Walking Distance
* Slaters Madison Street Pub, Walking Distance
* Port N Starboard, Walking Distance
* Travelers Bar and Grill, Walking Distance
* Nate's Restaurant and Lounge, 4.3 mi.
* Angry Trout, 10.1 mi.
* Huntington National Bank, Walking Distance
* Toledo Trust Corporation, Walking Distance
* Laboratory Corporation of America, Walking Distance
* Local Net, Walking Distance
* Magruder Hospital, 0.9 mi.
* MHC Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* American Red Cross, 15.9 mi.
* Perch, Peach, and Polka Fest - September 3rd
* Tunes, Trucks, Tacos, and Tattoos - September 4th
* Pancake Breakfast - September 5th
* Halloween at the Bay - October 29th