Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay Union Square is ideally suited to guests who want to take in all of San Francisco, CA including some of the best entertainment, fine dining, and superb shopping. While San Francisco is big on its coastal beauty and nearby wineries, it is also known for its unique, mouth-watering eateries and adventurous attractions. Built in 1925, the majority of the hotel has been recently remodeled and has been converted to an extended stay hotel. We require a minimum of a seven night stay in our classically modern inn.
At Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay-Union Square you are within walking/driving distance to world class shopping areas such as San Francisco Shopping Center, Union Square, Chinatown, and Ghirardelli Square. Later, go for a thrilling tour of Alcatraz, take an educational retreat to Palace of the Arts and Exploratorium, play outdoors at Golden Gate Park, feel like you are on safari at San Francisco Zoo, or interact with the wildlife at Aquarium of the Bay. After you have satisfied your shopaholic urges or just finished a fun-filled day of activities, sit down and enjoy a savory meal at nearby world famous dining like Millennium Restaurant, Asia de Cuba, Mel's Drive-In, Rue Lepic, and Scala's Bistro.
Come and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay-Union Square. Our friendly, experienced staff is always eager to make your stay with us a memorable time. Our front desk/lobby is open 24/7 for your convenience. We serve a free lite breakfast each morning from 7-10am featuring treats like danishes, muffins, juice, and coffee. All of our guest rooms are recently remodeled with hardwood floors, and marble bathrooms. Room amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, direct dial telephones with voicemail, satellite TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board. For our business travelers, fax services are available at the front desk. We have mini-fridges in select rooms. At Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay-Union Square, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-site secured valet parking is available 24 hours a day. There is a $22 charge per night plus tax excluding holiday and events. Prices are subject to change.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* American Conservatory Theater, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Gate Park Golf Course, 0.6 mi.
* San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau, 0.6 mi.
* Olympic Club, 0.7 mi.
* San Francisco Shopping Center, 0.7 mi.
* Union Square, 0.8 mi.
* Meteron Entertainment Center, 1.1 m.
* Chinatown, 1.5 mi.
* Ghirardelli Square, 1.7 mi.
* Fisherman's Wharf, 2.1 mi.
* Pier 39, 2.3 mi.
* Golden Gate Park, 4.6 mi.
* Angel Island State Park, 16.8 mi.
* Business center
* Meeting room
* Off-site secured valet parking is available 24 hours a day. There is a $22 charge per night plus tax excluding holiday and events. Prices are subject to change.
* Biscuits and Blues, 0.6 mi.
* Barbary Coast Trail/Tours, 0.7 mi.
* Foggy Bridge Winery, 0.9 mi.
* Cable Cars, 1 mi.
* Lombard Street, 1.1 mi.
* Farallon Island Nature Cruise, 2 mi.
* Big League Tours, 2.2 mi.
* Alcatraz, 2.3 mi.
* Aquarium of the Bay, 2.3 mi.
* Conservatory of Flowers, 3.1 mi.
* Palace of Fine Arts, 3.3 mi.
* Exploratorium, 3.3 mi.
* Twin Peaks, 4.3 mi.
* Golden Gate Bridge, 5 mi.
* San Francisco Zoo, 8.4 mi.
* Free daily lite breakfast with muffins, danishes, juice, and coffee is available from 7am-10am in our breakfast room.
* Millennium Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Asia de Cuba, 0.5 mi.
* Mel's Drive-In, 0.6 mi.
* Rue Lepic, 0.8 mi.
* Scala's Bistro, 0.8 mi.
* Bin 55, 0.9 mi.
* Fourth Street Bar and Deli, 0.9 mi.
* Mission Steak, 0.9 mi.
* Pho Ha Tien II, 0.9 mi.
* Roy's, 1.3 mi.
* MoMo's, 2 mi.
* Pete's Tavern, 2 mi.
* Alcatraz Jewelers, 0.5 mi.
* Jahan diamond imports, 0.5 mi.
* A and M Computers, 0.7 mi.
* Verizon Wireless, 0.7 mi.
* San Francisco Furniture Mart, 0.9 mi.
* Art Institute of California, 1 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, 1 mi.
* Chronicle Books, 1.1 mi.
* San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, 1.2 mi.
* Rossi and Rovetti Flowers, 1.3 mi.
* Creative Commons Corp., 1.4 mi.
* SF Chinese New Year, February, 1 mi.
* Asian Week Foundation, 3rd Sunday in May, 1 mi.
* Bay to Breakers, May, 0.5 mi.
* Carnaval of SF, Memorial Day Weekend, 1 mi.
* Cable Car Bell-ringing Competition, 6/9, 0.5 mi.
* SF Pride Celebration Parade, 6/27-6/28, 1 mi.
* 4th of July Waterfront Festival, 7/4, 1 mi.
* Fillmore St. Jazz Festival, 7/4-7/5, 1 mi.
* SF Theater Festival, 7/26, 1 mi.
* Fleet Week/Blue Angels, Columbus Day Weekend, 1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* DeVry University, 1.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St. Francis Memorial Hospital, 0.5 mi.