Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn. Our Burlington, Ontario hotel is conveniently located only 30 minutes from Toronto off the QEW highway. Canadas Best Value Inn - Burlington offers guests the convenience of being close to Toronto with the affordability of being in Burlington.
Our newly renovated three story, exterior corridor hotel features 45 clean and comfortable guest rooms. Each guest room is equipped with amenities such as complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TVs, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards, and complimentary local calls. In addition to many convenient room amenities, we also offer a guest laundry facility, ice machines, vending machines, and a lovely picnic and barbecue area that is ideal for socializing and relaxing. Our friendly and experienced staff can help you with anything you may need during your stay with us.
Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located within an hour of Toronto and Niagara Falls, the beautiful city of Burlington has many must-see attractions, historical sites, and recreational activities. Nearby Royal Botanical Gardens displays nature at its best. The garden is home to many educational exhibits and numerous vibrantly colored flowers. A few miles away from our hotel is the Ireland House Museum, where you can enjoy tours of the historic Ireland House, heritage baking demonstrations, historic re-enactments, crafts, activities, and much more. Play a few rounds of golf in at the Tyandaga Municipal Golf Course.
Make sure you visit the famous Niagara Falls, where nature shows off its splendor with the Canadian Falls, at a height of 54 metres (177ft), and the American Falls, at 56 metres (184ft). It is easy to see why Niagara Falls is rapidly becoming the most popular place to get married in Canada. When you get hungry, try one of the many restaurants that are less than 2 km away from our hotel including Swiss Chalet Rotisserie and Grill, Sotiris Shish Kebob, Boston Pizza, Canyon Creek Chop House, Extreme Pita, and Jack Astor's Bar and Grill.
Our pleasant staff, affordable rates, and peaceful accommodations are second to none. Come experience why Canadas Best Value Inn is truly the best value for your next visit to Burlington, Ontario.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Inspire Fitness, 0.8 km.
* Burlington Mall, 1 km.
* Prime Time Bowl Sports and Entertainment Centre, 1.4 km.
* Club 54 Nightclub, 1.7 km.
* Clarksdale Park, 1.9 km.
* Empire Showcase 6 Cinemas, 1.6 km.
* Premier Fitness, 2 km.
* Goodlife Fitness, 2 km.
* Silvercity Cinema, 2km.
* Kingdom Nightclub, 2 km.
* Mapleview Mall, 3 km.
* Village Square (Shopping), 4 km.
* Zubar Nightclub, 4 km.
* Tyandaga Municipal Golf Course, 4.4 km.
* Guest laundry facility
* Picnic and barbecue area
* Downtown, 2 km.
* Living History Presentations, 3.6 km.
* Ireland House Museum, 3.8 km.
* Joseph Brant Museum, 5.6 km.
* Waterfalls, 10 km.
* Flamborough Casino and Race Track, 10 km.
* Royal Botanical Gardens, 13.4 km.
* African Lion Safari, 15 km.
* Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club, 17.5 km.
* Flamboro Downs Harness Racetrack, 21.9 km.
* Niagara Falls, 78.6 km.
* Sotiris Shish Kebob, 0.9 km.
* Red Lobster Restaurant, 1 km.
* Boston Pizza, 1 km.
* Canyon Creek Chop House, 1 km.
* Jack Astor's Bar and Grill, 1.1 km.
* Thai Cuisine Experts, 1.2 km.
* Wings Up, 1.2 km.
* Swiss Chalet Rotisserie and Grill, 1.2 km.
* The Black Bull, 1.4 km.
* Extreme Pita, 1.7 km.
* Lick's Homeburger and Icecream Shops, 2.7 km.
* Omnisource Corporation, 1.4 km.
* Royal Bank, 1.6 km.
* Baylore Acceptance Corporation, 1.8 km.
* TD Bank Financial Group, 1.9 km.
* Blue Leif Corporation, 1.9 km.
* Neath Industrial Safety Corporation, 2 km.
* Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital, 5.7 km.
* Henderson General Hospital, 20.9 km.