Welcome to Value Inn Worldwide of Inglewood, California. We are centrally located near Los Angeles International Airport and Hollywood Park Race Track and Casino. Our hotel is off I-405 North via the ramp to Santa Monica on West Century Boulevard. We are minutes away from the world renowned Hollywood Park (Race Track and Casino). The historical Hollywood Park was opened in 1938 under Jack L. Warner, of Warner Brothers Studio fame, and has continued to flourish throughout its eighty plus year history. It is a must see when visiting the Inglewood area. Nearby Westchester Golf Course and Driving Range is a well maintained executive golf course and driving range with 15 holes. Night hours are also offered on the well lit course. The Inglewood Forum is Southern California's premier multi-cultural entertainment arena. The forum is host to countless artists, home to the Faithful Central Bible Church Congregation, and was the original home of the Los Angeles Lakers and the Kings.
At Value Inn Worldwide - Inglewood/LAX we provide high quality amenities in our economy hotel. All guest rooms are non-smoking and generously equipped with high speed Internet access, city views, electronic door locks, satellite TV with HBO, and wake-up service. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Value Inn Worldwide is ideal for any visit to the Los Angeles area.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* The Bridge Cinema De Lux (IMAX Theater), 3.5 mi.
* Westchester Golf Course and Driving Range, 4.1 mi.
* Manhattan Beach, 6.1 mi.
* Marina del Rey, 7.1 mi.
* Hermosa Beach, 7.8 mi.
* Redondo Beach, 8.9 mi.
* Santa Monica State Beach, 11.9 mi.
* Mann's Chinese Theatre, 17.7 mi.
* Pacific El Capitan Theatre, 17.8 mi.
* Los Angeles Zoo, 24.5 mi.
* Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament, 25.6 mi.
* 100 percent Non-smoking facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Hollywood Park (Race Track and Casino), 1.3 mi.
* Inglewood Forum, 2 mi.
* Venice Beach, 9 mi.
* Hollywood Walk of Fame, 11.6 mi.
* Santa Monica Pier, 11.8 mi.
* Paul Getty Museum (Art Museum), 12.6 mi.
* Staple Center (Home of the Los Angeles Lakers and Kings), 14.2 mi.
* Queen Mary Seaport, 21.7 mi.
* Universal Studios, 25.8 mi.
* Rose Bowl Stadium, 25.8 mi.
* Knotts Berry Farm, 26 mi.
* Hollywood Bowl, 26.8 mi.
* Disneyland, 32 mi.
* Six Flags Magic Mountain, 42.9 mi.
* Panda Express, Walking distance
* Denny's, 1 mi.
* Chili's Bar and Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Starbucks Coffee, 1.6 mi.
* In and Out Burger, 1.6 mi.
* Red Lobster, 1.6 mi.
* IHOP, 1.7 mi.
* Home Town Buffet, 2.1 mi.
* Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, 4.6 mi.
* McCormick and Schmick's, 4.6 mi.
* P.F. Chang's China Bistro, 4.6 mi.
* Herbalife, 0.7 mi.
* United States Post Office, 0.9 mi.
* ESL Express LAX (Air Cargo Company), 1 mi.
* Bank of America, 1.6 mi.
* Direct TV Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Raytheon Company, 3 mi.
* Aerospace Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Rockwell International, 3.5 mi.
* Mattel Incorporated, 4 mi.
* Northrop Grumman Integrated, 4 mi.
* NCR Corporation, 4.1 mi.
* Hewlett-Packard, 4.3 mi.
* Boeing Corporation, 9.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Centinela Hospital, 0.9 mi.