Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Somerville, TX. We are conveniently located on SH 36 S and are 100 percent smoke free. Our well kept interior corridor property offers 46 comfortable and clean guest rooms. Each guest room is equipped with numerous modern day amenities including complimentary hi-speed wireless Internet access, cable TV with HBO, microwaves, mini-refrigerators, coffeemakers, and hairdryers. Irons and ironing boards are available upon request at the front desk. Our guest rooms also offer complimentary local calls and wake-up service. Take advantage of our delicious hot breakfast featuring sausage biscuits and hot waffles served fresh daily. Pets up to 35lbs are welcome for a non-refundable charge of $25 per pet. A deposit of $50 is also required per pet. Guests are invited to lounge by our heated indoor pool. We also have an on-site guest laundromat to make extended stays a lot easier. Americas Best Value Inn - Somerville offers you the friendly staff, comfortable accommodations, and affordable rates that you are looking for. For those guests that are in need of longer term accommodations, we have a special weekly rate available.
Nestled between the hill country to the west and the pine woods to the east, Somerville is known as the "Largest Little City in Texas". This small city is known for its recreational activities. Lake Somerville is definitely a "must see" kind of place. This resort-like area provides sports-minded individuals with 11,460 acres of lake for water-oriented activities such as fishing, boating, water skiing, sail boating, wind-surfing, jet skiing, and swimming. Eighty-five miles of shoreline offer picnicking, camping, hunting, and sightseeing. In addition to the lake, Somerville also has the Big Creek and Yegua Creek parks where you can enjoy a half mile long nature trail. The state parks, Birch Creek and Nails Creek, offer biking and equestrian trails, as well as an 8 mile long nature trail and a 21.6 mile hiking trail that connect the two parks. After taking in Mother Nature's finest works, enjoy a meal at one of the local restaurants surrounding our hotel including D's Bar and Grill, Boon Docks/Seafood Restaurant, and Susie's Casita. Or tame your appetite with tasty food from Las Fuentes Mexican Restaurant or Mama's Kitchen and Game Room, which are less than 5 miles from our hotel. Come stay at Americas Best Value Inn and experience the relaxing tranquility of Somerville, Texas.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Big Creek Marina, 3.5 mi.
* Somerville Lake, 10.2 mi.
* Main Street Mall, 15.2 mi.
* Westwood Cinema III, 15.7 mi.
* Horseshoe Junction Family Fun, 15.9 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Antique Rose Emporium, 15.3 mi.
* Brenham Heritage Museum, 15.4 mi.
* Unity Theatre, 15.5 mi.
* Windy Hill Winery, 15.5 mi.
* Blinn College Driving Tour, 16.3 mi.
* Burton Cotton Gin and Museum, 17.4 mi.
* Pleasant Hill Winery, 19.7 mi.
* George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, 24.5 mi.
* Texas A and M University, 26.9 mi.
* Chapell Hill Lavender Farm, 28.8 mi.
* Free Hot Breakfast featuring sausage biscuits and hot waffles
* Boon Docks/Seafood Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Subway Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Mama's Kitchen, 0.4 mi.
* Susie's Casita, 0.4 mi.
* Roomers Bar, 0.5 mi.
* D's Bar, 0.6 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.8 mi.
* Las Fuentes Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Texas Donuts, 1.2 mi.
* Citizens State Bank, walking distance
* First Bank of Snook, 9.8 mi.
* Apache Corporation, 11.8 mi.
* Blue Bell, 15 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 15.8 mi.
* Trinity Medical Center, 18.2 mi.
* Burleson St. Joseph Health Center, 19.4 mi.
We offer a meeting room that is ideal for all your small business and personal gatherings. Please inquire for additional information.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas A&M University, 20 mi.