Americas Best Value Inn - Gaylord is conveniently located within 22 of the finest courses to choose from. Your kids will love the Call of the Wild Museum, which is only 2.5 miles away. Its hands-on learning center, wildlife theater, and over 60 wildlife displays will captivate their attention for hours. Next door to the museum is Bavarian Falls Park where you can have fun mini-golfing, go-carting, and bumping each other on Krazy Kars. We are only 23.8 miles away from Avalanche Bay Indoor Water Park, which is the largest indoor water park in Michigan. You can also snowmobile right from your door. When you are ready to take a break from the fun and satisfy your hunger, try one of the restaurants located less than 0.5 miles away including Hops N' Schnapps (Pizza and Deli), Subway, and Mama Leone's Restaurant.
Americas Best Value Inn - Gaylord features 40 spacious guest rooms. All of our guest rooms offer high-speed wireless Internet access, and cable TV. Other hotel amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast and coffee and tea available 24 hours a day in our lobby. Pets are welcome at a charge of $10 per pet per night. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* County Sportsplex (Alpine Festival) ... 2 miles.
* Gaylord Bowling Center ... 2.1 miles.
* Heart To Heart Massage Spa ... 2.3 miles.
* Otsego Lake State Park (Hiking, Biking, Hunting, Fishing, Elk Watching) ... 4.1 miles.
* Mountain Lake Golf Club ... 4.2 miles.
* Penrod's Au Sable Paddlesports ... 22 miles.
* Bay Harbor Resort and Marina ... 31.1 miles.
* Skyline Ski and Country Club ... 31.2 miles.
* 24-Hour Front Desk and Lobby.
* 24-Hour Room Service.
* 24-Hour Security.
* Air Conditioning.
* Concierge Desk.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast.
* Complimentary Local Calls.
* Complimentary Outdoor Parking.
* Copy and Fax Service - Charges May Apply.
* Handicap Facilities.
* High-Speed Wireless Internet Access.
* Ice Machine.
* Outdoor Plug-Ins.
* Pet Friendly.
* Ramp Access to Property. Our property is all one floor and level with the parking lot.
* Snowmobile Trails.
* Tourist Information.
* Vending Machines.
* Wheel Chair Access.
* Elk Watching ... 0.25 miles.
* All American Racecar Museum ... 2.4 miles.
* Northern Michigan Children's Museum ... 2.4 miles.
* Call of the Wild (Wildlife Museum) ... 2.5 miles.
* Bavarian Falls Park (Local Amusement Park) ... 2.5 miles.
* Jimmy Jukebox Family Center ... 2.7 miles.
* Grace Baptist College ... 4.4 miles.
* Davenport University ... 5.4 miles.
* Avalanche Bay (Indoor Water Park) ... 23.8 miles.
* Crawford County Historical Museum ... 24.5 miles.
* Little Traverse History Museum ... 39.5 miles.
* Joseph's World-Art and Antiques ... 39.9 miles.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast ... On Premises.
* Hops N' Schnapps (Pizza and Deli) ... Walking Distance.
* Subway ... Walking Distance.
* Mama Leone's Restaurant ... 0.5 miles.
* Stampede Saloon (Family Dining) ... 0.9 miles.
* Hot Rod Dog Coney and Grill ... 1.6 miles.
* Big Buck Brewery and Steakhouse ... 2.8 miles.
* Burger King ... 3.6 miles.
* Sugar Bowl Restaurant ... 4 miles.