Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn. Our Midland, Texas hotel is conveniently located off exit 134 via Interstate 20. We are a newly constructed two story extended stay property with 72 beautifully decorated guest rooms. Each guest room is equipped with a complete kitchenette that includes a coffeemaker, microwave, and refrigerator. Our guest rooms also feature cable TV with HBO, complimentary hi-speed wireless Internet access, irons, ironing boards, and complimentary local calls. Wake up to a tasty complimentary continental breakfast served fresh daily. Additional hotel amenities include fax/copy services, vending machines, and a convenient on-site guest laundry facility. Our friendly and experienced staff is available 24 hours a day to serve you.
Americas Best Value Inn of Midland, Texas is located near the Midland/Odessa Symphony and Chorale, where you can enjoy outstanding pops and classical musical performances featuring renowned guest artists. Another must-see is the "George W Bush Childhood Home", which takes visitors back to the 1950's when two future presidents resided in Midland. If you are traveling with children, be sure to take them to the Fredda Turner Durham Children's Museum and to the Blakemore Planetarium to catch a glimpse of the night-time sky.
After a long day of fun-filled activities, relax by dining at one of the many restaurants within 2 miles of our hotel, including Lori's Cafe, Rib Shack, Bob's Better Burger, Charlas Restaurant and Bar, and Cabana Sports Bar and Grill.
Americas Best Value Inn - Midland offers affordable rates, a great location, and home away from home hospitality. Make a reservation with our hotel for the next time that you visit Midland, Texas.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Ulmer Park, 0.6 mi.
* Cactus Lanes, 1 mile.
* Dennis the Menace Park, 1.4 mi.
* Big Sky Drive-In Theatre, 1.7 mi.
* Hogan Park Municipal Golf Course, 2.2 mi.
* Logan Valley Golf Course, 3.1 mi.
* Midland Park Mall, 4.1 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Club Arriba, 0.6 mi.
* Marian Blakemore Planetarium, 1.7 mi.
* George W Bush Childhood Home, 2.1 mi.
* Petroleum Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Midland College, 3.8 mi.
* Midland Community Theatre (Cole Theater), 3.7 mi.
* Grande Communications Stadium, 5.8 mi.
* Commemorative Air Force Airpower Museum, 10 mi.
* Midland-Odessa Symphony and Chorale, 10.1 mi.
* Odessa Meteor Crater and Museum, 27.9 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.6 mi.
* Bob's Better Burger, 0.7 mi.
* Cabana Sports Bar and Grill , 0.7 mi.
* Denny's, 1.2 mi.
* Lori's Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Charlas Restaurant and Bar, 1.4 mi.
* Rib Shack, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.6 mi.
* Furr's Buffet, 2 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.4 mi.
* Wall St Bar and Grill, 2.7 mi.
* Schlumberger Well Services, 0.8 mi.
* Advance Consultants Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Energy Chemical Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Chase Bank, 1.3 mi.
* Midland Performance Headquarters, 1.5 mi.
* Midland Memorial Hospital, 1.6 mi.
* Lab Corporation, 2 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 2.1 mi.
* Walmart, 2.2 mi.