Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Caldwell, in Burleson County, a part of the Bryan-College Station, metropolitan area, where academic advancement blends with traditional principle. Our charming Texas hotel is conveniently positioned within close proximity of academic giants such as Texas A and M University and TEEX Infrastructure Training and Safety Institute. Lounge around at Lake Sommerville Marina or Birch Creek State Park. Experience the past at the Reeves Womack House, Burleson Historical Museum or Historic Carnagie Library. Feast on local fare at Bull's Eye Barbque, Texas Burger or Smoking Mesquite Restaurant.
Whatever your desire, our hotel offers ideal accommodations, affordable rates and a friendly 24-hour staff to make your stay agreeable. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast and a free cup of coffee. Relax by our indoor pool. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Step into our non-smoking guest rooms and experience absolute relaxation with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, desk, free local calls, safe, and wake-up service. Hairdryers, irons, and ironing boards are available upon request. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Caldwell, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Copperas Hollow Country Club, 2.5 mi.
* Birch Creek State Park, 20.2 mi.
* Lake Somerville Marina, 23.2 mi.
* Corner of Time Antiques Mall, 23.6 mi.
* Triangle Bowl, 26.9 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Indoor Pool
* Non-smoking property
* Reeves Womack House, 0.9 mi.
* Burleson Historical Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Cherokee Cycle Park Inc, 16.4 mi.
* TEEX Infrastructure Training and Safety Institute, 19.3 mi.
* Children's Museum-Brazos, 23.9 mi.
* Historic Carnagie Library, 24 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Bull's Eye Barbque, 0.2 mi.
* China Buffet, 1 mi.
* Mad Hatters Tea Room, 1 mi.
* K's Cafe, 1 mi.
* Jake's Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Golden Fried Chicken, 1.2 mi.
* Texas Burger, 1.2 mi.
* Masfajitas, 1.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.3 mi.
* Subway, 1.3 mi.
* Smoking Mesquite Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Hy-Point Energy Inc, 2.6 mi.
* BNSF Railway Co, 7.4 mi.
* Southwest Agribusiness Consulting Inc, 14.9 mi.
* Robert Gray Army Air Field, 93.8 mi.
* Annual Kolache Festival is held the second weekend of September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas A&M University, 27.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Caldwell Veterinary Clinic, 0.3 mi.
* Burleson Saint Joseph Health Center, 1.1 mi.