Americas Best Value Inn Atlantic offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off I-80 West exit 60, near the intersection of 650th Street and Boston Road.
Americas Best Value Inn Atlantic offers ideal accommodations while you enjoy some of the local area attractions such as Lake Anita State Park for a day of swimming or fishing, T-Bone Recreational for hiking and mountain biking, or explore the area’s history at the Danish Immigrant Museum. At Americas Best Value Inn Atlantic our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Atlantic, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Atlantic Theatres 1 & 2, 10.4 mi.
* T-Bone Recreational Trail, 6.2 mi.
* Super Bowl Sports Bar, 7.9 mi.
* Platime Roller Rink, 9.7 mi.
* Atlantic Golf and Country Club, 10.5 mi.
* Elk Horn Creek Recreation Area, 14.4 mi.
* Crestwood Hills Golf Course, 15.2 mi.
* Antique City Quilters 16.3 mi.
* Granary Mall 16.4 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May 31- September 2)
* Atlantic City Park, 9.3 mi.
* Sunnyside Park, 10.3 mi.
* Danish Windmill, 13.4 mi.
* Danish Immigrant Museum 13.7 mi.
* Lake Anita State Park, 15.3 mi.
* Danish Country Side Vines and Wines, 15.7 mi.
* Ball Park, 16.1 mi.
* Hitchcock House, 18.9 mi.
* Nathaniel Hamlin Museum, 21.9 mi.
* Prairie Rose State Park, 22.6 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Big T's Restaurant and Lounge, 4.1 mi.
* Mel's Diner, 4.2 mi.
* Feedlot Steakhouse and Lounge, 7.8 mi.
* Subway, 8 mi.
* McDonald’s, 8.1 mi.
* Red Barn, 8.1 mi.
* Pines Steak House, 8.1 mi.
* Pizza Ranch, 8.2 mi.
* Breadeaux Pizza, 8.6 mi.
* China Hut, 9.4 mi.
* Rancho Granda Mexican Restaurant, 9.6 mi.
* West Side Diner, 9.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 10 mi.
* KFC, 10.1 mi.
* Famers Kitchen, 10.2 mi.
* Main Street Grill, 10.3 mi.
* Downtowner Family Restaurant, 10.3 mi.
* Mia Terra Mexican, 10.3 mi.
* Norseman Brewing Co, 13.5 mi.
* Duke Aerial Inc, 4.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 7.8 mi.
* AM Cohron & Son, 9.3 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 9.3 mi.
* United States Post Office, 10.4 mi.
* Henningsen Construction Inc, 10.5 mi.
* Atlantic Fest, August
* Coca-Cola Days, September
* Harvest Fest, October
* Christmas in Atlantic, December
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Iowa Western Community College 9.2 mi.
* Iowa State University, 23.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Atlantic Medical Center, 8.3 mi.
* Cass County Memorial Hospital, 8.3 mi.