Special Hotel Alert
The property has recently renovated the 1st and 2nd floors.
Americas Best Value Inn Bossier City/Shreveport offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include mini-fridge, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available at the front desk.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are only 9 miles from Shreveport Regional Airport and are near several local attractions such as Bossier Civic Center. We are conveniently located off of Highway 20, between Old Minden Road and Crossroads Boulevard.
Americas Best Value Inn Bossier City/Shreveport offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Eighth Air Force Museum, Sci-Port Discovery Center, Flat River, Hirsch Memorial Stadium, Southern University Shreveport, Splash Kingdom Water Park, and Ralph A. Worley Observatory. At Americas Best Value Inn Bossier City/Shreveport our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Bossier City/Shreveport, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fort Smith Pool, 1.2 mi.
* Pierre Bossier Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Holiday Lanes, 1.5 mi.
* Holy Roller Skatepark & Shop, 1.6 mi.
* Regal Bossier Corners Cinema 9, 1.7 mi.
* Louisiana Boardwalk, 1.8 mi.
* Regal Louisiana Boardwalk Stadium 14 & IMAX, 1.8 mi.
* Hooter Park, 2.5 mi.
* RiverView Hall & Theater, 2.8 mi.
* Red River Scuba, 4.2 mi.
* The Golf Club at Stonebridge, 6.6 mi.
* Cypress Bayou Reservoir Lake, 14 mi.
* Off Limits Paintball Inc., 20.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Bossier Civic Center, 0.6 mi.
* Eighth Air Force Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Sci-Port Discovery Center, 2.6 mi.
* Spring Street Historical Museum, 2.6 mi.
* Flat River, 4.9 mi.
* Louisiana Downs Horse Racing & Casino, 5.9 mi.
* Hirsch Memorial Stadium, 6.7 mi.
* Independence Stadium, 6.8 mi.
* Black Bayou Reservoir, 14.1 mi.
* Splash Kingdom Water Park, 15.3 mi.
* Ralph A. Worley Observatory, 18.3 mi.
* Gators and Friends Alligator Park and Exotic Zoo, 22.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Denny's, adjacent to property
* Ralph and Kacoo's, 0.04 mi.
* Posados, 0.08 mi.
* Podnuh's Bar-B-Q, 0.1 mi.
* Johnny's Pizza House, 0.1 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Chimi V's, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* L'Italiano Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Lucky Palace, 1.5 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 2.5 mi.
* Chesapeake Energy, 2.3 mi.
* American Tower Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* US Army Headquarters, 3 mi.
* Certain Teed Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* Barksdale Air Force Base, 4.1 mi.
* UniFirst, 4.4 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 4.5 mi.
* Cyber Innovation Center, 5 mi.
* Adcock Distributing Co., 14.3 mi.
* A J Weller Corporation, 14.3 mi.
* Barksdale Air Show, April
* Super Derby Festival of Racing, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Bossier Parish Community College, 4.7 mi.
* Southern University Shreveport, 9.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Overton Brooks VA Medical Center, 3.3 mi.
* Willis-Knighton Bossier Health Center, 3.9 mi.