Americas Best Value Inn Fort Collins offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, table with chairs, ironing board, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 2 miles from Fort Collins Museum of Discovery and are near several local attractions such as Northside Aztlan Community Center. We are conveniently located off of Highway 14, between W Willox Street and Willox Court.
Americas Best Value Inn Fort Collins offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Avery House, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Colorado State University, Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tours, Horsetooth Reservoir, and Rocky Mountain National Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Collins our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Collins, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* OpenStage Theatre & Company, 1.5 mi.
* Rocky Mountain Adventures, Inc., 1.6 mi.
* Mulberry Pool, 2.6 mi.
* Adriel Hills Golf Course, 3.2 mi.
* AMC Cinema Saver 6, 4.7 mi.
* City Park, 4.8 mi.
* A Wanderlust Adventure, 4.8 mi.
* Foothills Mall, 5 mi.
* Chipper's Lanes, 5.4 mi.
* Front Range Ride Guides Ltd., 6.2 mi.
* Outpost Sunsport, 7.1 mi.
* Cinemark, 8.1 mi.
* BBQ Area
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, 1.6 mi.
* Northside Aztlan Community Center, 1.6 mi.
* Avery House, 2.1 mi.
* Old Town, 2.2 mi.
* Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, 2.5 mi.
* Windtracker Balloon Adventures, 2.7 mi.
* Fort Fun, 4.8 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tours, 5.3 mi.
* Horsetooth Reservoir, 9.4 mi.
* Swetsville Zoo, 12.3 mi.
* Poudre Canyon, 24 mi.
* Rocky Mountain National Park, 55 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Silver Grill Cafe, 1.7 mi.
* Suehiro Japanese Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Coopersmith's Pub & Brewing, 1.9 mi.
* Bisetti's Italian Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Austin's American Grill, 2 mi.
* Tasty Harmony, 2 mi.
* Big Al's Burgers and Dogs, 2 mi.
* Pueblo Viejo, 2.2 mi.
* Jay's Bistro, 2.2 mi.
* The Canyon Chop House, 2.2 mi.
* HuHot Mongolian Grill, 2.3 mi.
* Restaurant 415, 2.3 mi.
* Maza Kabob, 4.4 mi.
* King Soopers, 0.3 mi.
* Natural Resources Research Center, 4.2 mi.
* Advanced Energy, 4.9 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Inc., 5.3 mi.
* National Guard, 6.3 mi.
* NSF Engineering Research Center, 7.1 mi.
* Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, 7.4 mi.
* Center Partners, 7.7 mi.
* Agricultural Research, Development and Education Center, 8.2 mi.
* Hewlett-Packard, 8.4 mi.
* Agilent Technologies, 18.4 mi.
* Eastman Kodak Co., 22 mi.
* Colorado Marathon, May
* Colorado Brewer's Festival, July
Local Colleges and Universities
* Colorado State University, 2.7 mi.
* CollegeAmerica, 6.4 mi.
* Front Range Community College - Larimer Campus, 8.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Poudre Valley Health System, 3.4 mi.
* Harmony Urgent Care Center, 8.1 mi.