Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Marion, Ohio. We are conveniently located near Highway 23 and Highway 95. Our hotel is less than a mile from Ohio State University and Marion Technical College. Local popular attractions include Harding Home and Museum, Wyandot Popcorn Museum, and the Delaware County Fairgrounds. We are close to several restaurants for your dining pleasure such as Steve's Dakota Grill, Bob Evans Restaurant, Hong Kong Buffet, Applebee's Restaurant, and MI Jalapeno No. 2.
At Americas Best Value Inn - Marion you will feel welcome from the moment you walk through our doors. Our hotel offers 40 comfortable guest rooms, all generously equipped with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, coffeemakers, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, complimentary local calls, complimentary newspaper, in-room safes, and wake-up service. Other hotel amenities include our daily complimentary continental breakfast, fax service, a vending machine, and an ice machine. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. Our friendly staff invites you to experience the best that Marion, Ohio has to offer.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Marion Plaza, 1 mi.
* Garfield Park, 1.7 mi.
* Palace Theatre, 3.1 mi.
* Regal Southland 7, 3.6 mi.
* Southland Lanes, 3.7 mi.
* Southland Mall, 3.7 mi.
* Centerfield Batting Cages, 4.2 mi.
* Ohio State University, 0.6 mi.
* Marion Technical College, 0.6 mi.
* Harding Home and Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Wyandot Popcorn Museum, 3.1 mi.
* Mount Gilead, Ohio, 15.6 mi.
* Delaware County Fairgrounds, 20.1 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast
* Steve's Dakota Grill, Walking distance
* Bob Evans Restaurant, Walking distance
* Starbucks, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* Payne's Pizza and More, 0.4 mi.
* Panera Bread, 0.4 mi.
* Applebee's Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Hong Kong Buffet, 0.5 mi.
* MI Jalapeno No. 2, 0.7 mi.
* Burger King, 0.9 mi.
* Ryan's Grill Buffet and Bakery, 1.8 mi.