Canadas Best Value Inn Calgary offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor heated pool (open June to September). All guest rooms include microwave, refrigerator, cable TV, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply (please refer to hotel policies below for details). We are conveniently located on 16th Avenue NW "Trans Canada Highway" in Motel Village, and are nearby McMahon Stadium and University of Calgary.
Canadas Best Value Inn Calgary is your best choice within the largest city in Alberta. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, skiing, hiking or simply passing through on your way to Edmonton or the Canadian Rockies. At Canadas Best Value Inn Calgary our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Calgary, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* North Hill Centre, 1.1 km.
* Confederation Park Golf Course, 2.3 km.
* Plaza Theatre, 3.6 km.
* Sunshine Village, 4.8 km.
* Market Mall, 4.9 km.
* Lake Louise Ski Area Ltd, 5.4 km.
* Globe Cinema, 6.7 km.
* Prince's Island Park, 7 km.
* Cineplex Odeon Cinemas, 7.4 km.
* Elbow River Casino, 7.5 mi.
* Fox Hollow Golf Course, 9.2 km.
* Mike's Family Billiards, 9.6 km.
* Stir Crazy Family Fun Centre, 9.6 km.
* Casino Calgary, 10.4 km.
* Kart World Family Fun Centre, 10.7 km.
* Chinook Bowladrome, 12.2 km.
* Canada Olympic Park, 17.1 km.
* CrossIron Mills, 23.8 km.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Outdoor Heated Pool (Open June to September)
* McMahon Stadium, 0.6 km.
* Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, 1.8 km.
* Calgary Tower, 6.2 km.
* EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts, 6.4 km.
* BMO Centre, 7.4 km.
* Saddledome, 7.7 km.
* Calgary Zoo, 8.1 km.
* Telus Spark, 8.5 km.
* Aero Space Museum, 10.8 km.
* Heritage Park, 12.8 km.
* Calaway Amusement Park, 19.4 km.
* Free continental breakfast
* Coffee is available in the lobby daily
* Phil's Restaurants Ltd, 0.09 km.
* Red Lobster, 0.1 km.
* Papa John's Pizza, 0.6 km.
* Big T's BBQ and Smokehouse, 0.6 km.
* Saigon Y2K Restaurant, 0.7 km.
* Green Chile Cuisine of India, 0.7 km.
* Tipperary's Pub, 0.7 km.
* Dairy Queen, 0.7 km.
* Domino’s Pizza, 0.8 km.
* The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, 1.1 km.
* Redwater Rustic Grille, 1.1 km.
* Tim Hortons - Calgary, 1.1 km.
* Ricky's All Day Grill, 1.1 km.
* Wendy’s, 1.1 km.
* Nick’s Steakhouse & Pizza, 1.2 km.
* McDonald’s, 1.3 km.
* Chilis Texas Grill, 1.3 km.
* Denny’s, 1.8 km.
* Boston Pizza, 1.9 km.
* Ivarea Corporation, 0.2 km.
* Concord Security Corporation, 1.4 km.
* Jessure Corporation, 1.7 km.
* General Paint, 1.8 km.
* Shoppers Drug Mart, 3.2 km.
* Salsita Mexican Food Corporation, 3.3 km.
* Lilac Festival, May
* Calgary Stampede, July
* Summerstock, August
* Calgary Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival, October
* Zoolights, December/January
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Calgary, 1.9 km.
* Alberta College of Art & Design, 2.2 km.
* Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, 2.2 km.
* Bow Valley College, 6.8 km.
* Mount Royal University, 9.1 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Foothills Hospital, 1.9 km.
* Tom Baker Cancer Centre, 1.9 km.
* Alberta Children’s Hospital, 4.6 km.
* Rockyview General Hospital, 11.4 km.