Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn located in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Our recently updated hotel is conveniently located off exit 234 via Highway 51N. Travel 15 miles on Highway 8 E to arrive at our hotel. We are less than 5 miles from several local attractions including, Kovac Planetarium, the Historical Courthouse, Historic Downtown Rhinelander, and the Logging Museum. The small-town atmosphere and friendliness of Rhinelander is certain to charm guests. You will definitely enjoy your stay knowing that you are not far from fishing at one of Rhinelander's lakes, rivers and streams, or hiking at one of the area's beautiful woodland trails. We are also near many restaurants including Culver's, Joe's Pastry Shop, Peking Chinese Restaurant, and Rhinelander Cafe and Pub.
Americas Best Value Inn - Rhinelander features 42 comfortable guest rooms. Our newly furnished property sits on the Wisconsin River. Our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Our guest rooms are generously equipped with high-speed internet access, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and complimentary local calls. During your stay, you are invited to enjoy a variety of convenient property amenities including our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, fax/copy services, vending machines, and ice machines. We also provide ample truck parking and vehicle plug-ins. Here at the Americas Best Value Inn - Rhinelander, you can't help but let go of your stress as you breathe in the cool brisk fresh air of Hodag Country. We provide friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations, and affordable rates to everyone visiting the Rhinelander area. Stop in to see us the next time you travel our way.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rouman Cinema, 1.6 mi.
* Hodag Park, 2.3 mi.
* Hodag Lanes, 2.7 mi.
* Mini Golf and Go Carts, 5 mi.
* Picnic area
* Wisconsin River Cruises, 0.5 mi.
* Historical Courthouse, 2 mi.
* Historic Downtown Rhinelander, 2 mi.
* Logging Museum, 4.2 mi.
* Western Connection Ranch, 6.7 mi.
* Kovac Planetarium, 30 mi.
* Mole Lake Casino, 32.2 mi.
* Camp Five Museum, 38.6 mi.
* Northwoods Wildlife Center, 39.4 mi.
* Lake of the Torches, 54.1 mi.
* Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast
* Culver's, Walking distance
* Joe's Pasty Shop, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 1 mile. SW
* Rhinelander Cafe and Pub, 1 mi.
* Peking Chinese Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* BMO Harris, 0.3 mi.
* Wausau Paper Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Peoples State Bank, 0.8 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter, 2.2 mi.
* FedEx Staffed, 2.2 mi.
* Saint Mary's Hospital, 2.8 mi.
* The Brush Run, June 29th-30th, August 30th-September 1st
* HODAG Country Music Festival, second week in July
* Wisconsin River Cruises, Thursday-Saturday June-August, Saturdays in September and October
* Wisconsin Regional Art Program, mid-June thru early July
* Tomahawk Fall Ride for MDA, second week in September