Americas Best Value Inn Rhinelander offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, business center with computer and Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include hairdryers, coffeemakers, iron, ironing board, cable TV, HBO, and ESPN. DVD players and movies are available for rent at the front desk for a fee and refundable deposit.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located to Historic Downtown Rhinelander, Rhinelander Logging Museum, and Nicolet College. We are located just off the intersection of U.S. Highways 8 and 47.
Americas Best Value Inn Rhinelander is your best choice when traveling through the “Home of the Hodag.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way Lake Superior. At Americas Best Value Inn Rhinelander our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Rhinelander, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Oneida Mall Shopping Center, 0.8 mi.
* State Theater, 1 mi.
* Rouman Cinema, 1.5 mi.
* Hodag Park, 2 mi.
* Sunrise Plaza Shopping Center, 2.2 mi.
* Rhinelander Country Club, 2.5 mi.
* Hodag Lanes, 2.7 mi.
* Shoeders Sport Center, 3.8 mi.
* Northwood Golf Club, 4 mi.
* Almon Park Trail, 4.4 mi.
* Barbecue Grills
* Business Center
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area
* The Hodag, 0.6 mi.
* Rhinelander Logging Museum, 0.7 mi.
* Historic Downtown Rhinelander, 0.9 mi.
* Wisconsin River Cruises, 1.2 mi.
* Western Connection Ranch, 5.9 mi.
* Kovac Planetarium, 19 mi.
* Northwoods Wildlife Center, 26.6 mi.
* Camp Five Museum, 38.2 miles.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Culver's, 0.4 mi.
* Rhinelander Cafe and Pub, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 0.9 mi.
* Peking Chinese Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Shady Sue's, 1.5 mi.
* Dina Mia Pizza, 2.8 mi.
* Al Gen Dinner Club, 2.9 mi.
* Fireside Supper Club, 3.1 mi.
* Rusty Nail, 3.4 mi.
* Rocky's Roadhouse, 4.1 mi.
* Friendship House Family Restaurant, 4.3 mi.
* Cross Country Bar & Grill, 8.1 mi.
* Printpack Inc., 0.3 mi.
* US Agricultural Department, 0.8 mi.
* Rhinelander Area Food Pantry, 1.3 mi.
* Kohl's, 1.4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Shopko, 2.3 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 3.2 mi.
* Advanced Barrier Extrusions, 3.5 mi.
* One Prospect, 3.6 mi.
* Prentiss & Carlisle, 3.8 mi.
* Northwoods Distribution Services, 4.7 mi.
* Voith Paper Inc., 5.9 mi.
* Wisconsin River Cruises, May - October
* Wisconsin Regional Art Program, May - June
* Brush Run, June
* Hodag Country Festival, July
* Tomahawk Fall Ride, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Nicolet College, 2.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Marshfield Clinic, 2.6 mi.
* Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital, 2.8 mi.