Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clarkdale offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, and ironing board. Irons are available at the front desk upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are conveniently located off of Interstate 61 in downtown Clarksdale. We are nearby local attractions including the Rock and Blues Museum, Ground Zero Blues Club and the Delta Blues Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clarksdale is your best choice in northeast Mississippi. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Memphis or Jackson. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clarksdale our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clarksdale, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Delta Cinema, 0.9 mi.
* Quapaw Canoe Company, 0.9 mi.
* Blues Alley Lane, 1 mi.
* Commerce Center Plaza Shopping Center, 1.1 mi.
* Dixie Youth Park, 1.7 mi.
* Coahoma Country Club, 1.8 mi.
* Isle of Capri Casino, 25.8 mi.
* Hollywood Casino Tunica, 46.7 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Plug Ins
* WROX Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Cat Head Delta Blues Folk Art Inc, 0.9 mi.
* Ground Zero Blues Club, 1 mi.
* Brick Gallery, 1 mi.
* Delta Blues Museum, 1 mi.
* Carnegie Public Library, 1.1 mi.
* Rock and Blues Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Hopson Preservation Co, 3.9 mi.
* Tunica Arena and Expo, 39.5 mi.
* Graceland, 72.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Krystal, 1 block
* Ground Zero Blues Club, 1 mi.
* Oxbow Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Rust, 1 mi.
* Stone Pony Pizza, 1 mi.
* Yazoo Pass, 1.1 mi.
* Burger King, 0.03 mi.
* Hicks Tamales and BBQ, 0.04 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy’s, 0.4 mi.
* Fortune Cookie Chinese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Atzimba Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Rest Haven, 0.5 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Steak House, 0.5 mi.
* Sonic, 0.6 mi.
* Popeye’s, 0.6 mi.
* Abe’s Bar-N-Que, 0.6 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.7 mi.
* Walmart, 1.1 mi.
* Regions Bank, 1.1 mi.
* First National Bank, 1.3 mi.
* Mississippi Limestone Corporation, 14.6 mi.
* Clarksdale Film Festival, January
* Juke Joint Festival, April
* Caravan Music Festival, May
* Sunflower River Blues and Gospel Festival, August
* Fire & Feast BBQ Competition & Festival, September
* Olive Branch Octoberfest, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Coahoma Community College, 3 mi.
* Delta State University, 36.6 mi.
* University of Mississippi, 62.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center, 1.3 mi.