The Americas Best Value Inn Boerne offers the most value for your money when staying just Northwest of San Antonio or anywhere in Texas Hill Country! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (12 and under), our sparkling outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi in all our rooms and a free continental breakfast served every morning. Additionally, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, microwaves and cable TV with HBO are included in every room. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
For your convenience our location provides easy access to both Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Sea World San Antonio. Our property is centrally located near the Cascade Caverns, the Rose Palace and UTSA Campus. And don’t forget --- we are “The Best in the West” when searching for great service and value for you and your family.
The Americas Best Value Inn Boerne is your best choice near the San Antonio metro area. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are traveling regionally on business, visiting the Alamo, touring the San Antonio River Walk or traveling I-10 through Texas Hill Country. For those outdoor adventure enthusiasts, take advantage of tubing and rafting in the Guadalupe State Park.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our GREAT SERVICE…we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Boerne is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Boerne - You Deserve It.
- We are only minutes from major businesses including Mission Pharmical, University of Texas at San Antonio, Albany International & Valero Oil Company.
- Enjoy your leisure time exploring the natural wonders at Cascade Caverns, visiting Enchanted Springs Ranch or exploring and hiking the Guadalupe River State Park. If you like to golf, the new Jack Nicklaus course at Cordillera Ranch is less than 9 miles away. For those looking to do a little shopping we offer easy access to downtown San Antonio and the famous River Walk or enjoy the La Cantera Mall or the famous “El Mercado” Mexican marketplace. And don’t forget, Americas Best Value Inn is a favorite choice for families visiting Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the Cibolo Nature Center and Sea World San Antonio - ask about our friends and family rates.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Alamo Go-Karts, 1.9 mi.
* Carriage House Art Gallery, 7.4 mi.
* Bella Creo Art Gallery, 7.8 mi.
* Santikos Palladium IMAX, 10 mi.
* La Cantera Mall, 11.9 mi.
* Buckhorn Golf Course, 16.4 mi.
* Business center with Internet connected computer and printer
* Conference facilities
* Fitness facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool
* Cascade Caverns, 4.7 mi.
* Six Flags Fiesta Texas, 5.3 mi.
* San Antonio Rose Palace, 6.3 mi.
* Boerne Visitor Information Center, 6.8 mi.
* Agricultural Heritage Center, 8.9 mi.
* SeaWorld San Antonio, 24.1 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast, on premises.
* Taco Bell, next door.
* Pizza Hut, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Cabana, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza, 1.5 mi.
* Conroy's Pub, 1.5 mi.
* Subway Restaurant, 3.6 mi.
* Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Q, 3.6 mi.
* Grill at Leon Springs, 3.7 mi.
* Scenic Loop Cafe, 6.2 mi.
* UPS Store, 0.5 mi.
* H-E-B Pharmacy, 0.5 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.5 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter , 1 mi.
* North Central Baptist Hospital, 18.7 mi.
Our property offers one theater style meeting room which can accommodate up to 50 people. This room is ideal for small to medium sized meetings and gatherings.