Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn located in Hays, Kansas. We are easily accessible from exit 159 off Interstate 70. Our hotel is less than 3 miles from Fort Hays State Historic Site, Fort Hays State University, and Buffalo Herd. While you are visiting us, be sure to take the kids to Blue Sky Miniature Horse Farm and the Sternberg Museum of Natural History. There are several recreational activities just minutes from our hotel including Centennial Lanes, Dickinson Theatre, Hays Miniature Golf, Good Times Arcade, and Rolling Hills Park. The dining options are endless with tasty cuisine from restaurants such as Vagabond Family Restaurant, China Garden Restaurant, Gutierrez Mexican Restaurant and Thirsty's Brew Pub and Grill all being within a one mile radius of our property.
Americas Best Value Inn - Hays features 92 spacious rooms. All guest rooms are generously equipped with microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards, and complimentary local calls. In-room safes are available at a charge of $1.50. All of our guests are invited to enjoy a variety of amenities, including fax/copy services, vending machines, and ice machines. Our hotel also features an outdoor pool and 2 indoor hot tubs. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. Guests can stay connected with our free high speed wireless Internet access in all guests rooms and public areas. We also have a fitness facility and guest laundromat for your convenience. Whether traveling alone or with family and friends, Americas Best Value Inn provides friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations, and affordable rates to everyone visiting the Hays area. Stop in to see us the next time you travel our way.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Centennial Lanes, Walking distance
* Dickinson Theatre, 0.4 mi.
* Rolling Hills Park, 1.9 mi.
* Precision Valley, 2 mi.
* Fishing at Cedar Bluff State Park, 40 mi.
* Fitness facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Two indoor hot tubs
* Outdoor pool
* Blue Sky Miniature Horse Farm, 9 mi.
* Buffalo Herd, 2.6 mi.
* Sternberg Museum of Natural History, 1.3 mi.
* Fort Hays State Historic Site, 2.8 mi.
* Fort Hays State University, 2.7 mi.
* Cathedral of the Plains, 16.8 mi.
* Napoli's Italian Restaurant, Walking distance
* Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, Walking distance
* China Garden Restaurant, Walking distance
* Thirsty's Brew Pub and Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.3 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Gutierrez Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* KFC, 0.7 mi.
* Nex-Tech, Walking distance
* Bank of America, 0.6 mi.
* Eagle Communications Inc., 1.2 mi.
* Wal-Mart, 1.3 mi.
* Hays Ford-Toyota, 1.4 mi.
* Doerfler Harley-Davidson, 1.5 mi.
* Hays Medical Center, 1.7 mi.
* Home Depot, 2.2 mi.
* Enersys, 4.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Debakey Heart Institute, 1.4 mi.
* KVC Wheatland Psychiatric Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Hays Renal Care Group, 1.5 mi.
* High Plains Mental Health Center, 1.6 mi.
* VA Hays Clinic, 1.6 mi.
* Hays Medical Center, 1.7 mi.
* Southwind Surgical, 1.7 mi.