Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn located in Ellsworth, Kansas. We are near Interstate 70 on the junction of highways 156 and 140. Our property is less than 5 miles away from some of the most popular museums in town including the Ellsworth County Museum (Hodgden House) and Fort Harker Museum. For your recreational pleasure, we are also near the Kanopolis Drive-In Theatre, Ellsworth Antique Mall, Coach and Four Bowling Lanes, and the Ellsworth Golf Course. Your dining options are endless in the heart of this small town, with several restaurants including Crossroads, Sonic Drive-In, Paden's Place, KC's Cafe, Gambino's Pizza, Koyote Den, and Mom's Diner less than 2 miles away. For delicious Mexican food, Orozco's Portales Cafe is only 5 miles away.
Americas Best Value Inn of Ellsworth, Kansas features 36 spacious rooms. All guest rooms are generously equipped with free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access, Cable TV, Hairdryer, Iron, Ironing Board, and Complimentary Local Calls. All of our guests are invited to enjoy a variety of amenities, including Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Complimentary Newspaper, Fax/Copy Services, Vending Machines, and Ice Machines. Our hotel also features a Heated Indoor Pool and a convenient Guest Laundromat. We offer a spacious conference facility equipped with a kitchen and Internet access to accommodate most events and business functions. Come stay with us at Americas Best Value Inn - Ellsworth where our convenient amenities, friendly staff, and affordable rates await you.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kanopolis Drive in Theatre, 0.9 mi.
* Ellsworth Golf Course, 1 mile.
* Ellsworth Antique Mall, 1.1 mi.
* Coach and Four Bowling Lanes, 1.3 mi.
* Mushroom Rock State Park, 11.1 mi.
* Kanopolis Lake State Park (Fishing, Boating and Hiking), 19.4 mi.
* Wilson Lake, 30.4 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Indoor heated pool
* Meeting facility
* Ellsworth County Museum (Hodgden House), 1.4 mi.
* Fort Harker Museum, 4.9 mi.
* Faris Caves, 19.4 mi.
* Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure, 31.7 mi.
* Garden of Eden, 37.7 mi.
* Kansas State University, 42.5 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast
* Crossroads Restaurant and Catering, Next door to property
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.3 mi.
* Paden's Place, 1.2 mi.
* KC's Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Gambino's Pizza, 1.3 mi.
* Koyote Den, 1.3 mi.
* Mom's Diner, 1.3 mi.
* Orozco's Portales Cafe, 5.1 mi.
* Great Plains Manufacturing Inc., 0.6 mi.
* Citizens State Bank and Trust Co., 1 mi.
* US Post Office, 1.1 mi.
* Ellsworth Federal Credit Union, 1.2 mi.
* Cashco Inc., 1.3 mi.
* Aramark Corporation, 1.4 mi.
Our property boasts a spacious conference facility, perfect for all of your business or personal needs. The air conditioned facility seats 100 people comfortably and also has Internet access and a kitchen area.