Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Shelbyville, Tennessee. We are conveniently located on Cannon Boulevard via TN-10/US-231. Shelbyville is known as the Walking Horse Capital of the World, so be sure to take the kids to the Walking Horse Celebration and the Tennessee Walking Horse Museum. Popular attractions including the Jack Daniels Distillery, Historic Downtown Bell Buckle, and the George A Dickel Distilling Co are less than 20 minutes away. During your leisure time, golf at the River Bend Country Club, bowl at Shelbyville Lanes, and play sports at the Shelbyville Recreation Center. Our hotel is near several restaurants for your dining pleasure, including El Mexico, Bocelli Pizza and Pasta Shoppe, Cedar Bucket Restaurant, and Legends of Shelbyville. If you like to eat on the go, we are less than a mile from several fast food restaurants.
Americas Best Value Inn - Shelbyville features 74 well appointed guest rooms. All guest rooms are generously equipped with Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Coffeemakers, Cable TV with Premium Channels, Hairdryers, Irons, Ironing Boards, and Free Local Calls. All of our guests are invited to enjoy a variety of amenities including our Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Local Newspaper, Fax Services, Vending Machines, and Ice Machines. Americas Best Value Inn provides friendly customer service, superior accommodations, and affordable rates to everyone visiting the Shelbyville, Tennessee. Stop in to see us the next time you travel our way.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Capri Twin Theatre, 0.5 mi.
* Never Rest Park, 1.4 mi.
* Shelbyville Recreation Center, 2 mi.
* Shelbyville Lanes, 2.3 mi.
* River Bend Country Golf Club, 4.7 mi.
* Blackberry Ridge Golf Club, 10.8 mi.
* Bedford Lake, 14 mi.
* Henry Horton State Park, 21.3 mi.
* Tims Ford Lake, 29.9 mi.
* Walking Horse Celebration, 0.9 mi.
* Historic Downtown Bell Buckle, 15 mi.
* George A Dickel Distilling Co., 16.6 mi.
* Motlow State Community College, 17.9 mi.
* Jack Daniels Distillery, 18.1 mi.
* Tennessee Walking Horse Museum, 18.5 mi.
* Middle Tennessee State University, 27.6 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast
* El Mexico, Walking distance
* Quiznos, 0.4 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, 0.5 mi.
* Bocelli Pizza and Pasta Shoppe, 0.5 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.5 mi.
* Arby's, 0.5 mi.
* Hong Kong Buffet, 0.9 mi.
* Cedar Bucket Restaurant, 1 mile.
* Chili's Bar and Grill, 1.7 mi.
* Legends of Shelbyville, 2 mi.
* First Community Bank, 0.4 mi.
* Regions Bank, 0.4 mi.
* Sanford Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Tyson Foods Inc., 1 mi.
* Bedford County Hospital Emergency Room, 1.1 mi.
* Jostens, 1.9 mi.
* National Pen Corporation, 2.3 mi.
* Wal-Mart Distribution Center, 6.3 mi.
A meeting room that will seat up to 50 theatre style is available.
* Walking Horse Trainers Show, March
* SSHBEA Spring Show, April
* Spring Fun Show, May
* Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester, June
* Great Celebration Mule and Donkey Show, July
* Spotted Saddle Horse Mid-Season Show, July
* Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration, August - September
* Celebration Fall Classic, October
* SSHBEA Sport Horse World Championships, November
* A Celebration Christmas at the Calsonic Arena, November - January