Special Hotel Alert
Please pardon our dust as we undergo renovations to the common areas of our property. All guest rooms have already been updated. We appreciate your patience.
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Bakersfield, California. We are a two story exterior corridor property featuring 42 comfortable and clean guest rooms. Each beautifully decorated guest room is equipped with free high-speed wireless Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, and complimentary local calls. Our delicious complimentary breakfast is served fresh daily. Guests are invited to relax by our sparkling clear blue pool. Our hotel also has a guest laundromat, ice machine, and vending machine for your convenience.
Visitors to Bakersfield, California always find more than they expect. Known for its musical legacy, great food, and abundant outdoor activities, Bakersfield is the perfect getaway for travelers seeking a vacation full of fun and tasty food. Buena Vista Museum of Natural History, Fox Theater, and the Golden West Casino are all within 5 miles of our hotel. Be sure to visit Buck Owens' Crystal Palace, which is a true country music shrine. The nostalgic music venue, restaurant, and museum highlight the career and legacy of Buck Owens - the pioneer of the Bakersfield Sound and a co-star on Hee-Haw. Family oriented recreational activities including Camelot Children's Park, White Water Rafting, Regency Bowling Center, and Rollerama Skating Rink are also just minutes away. After you work up an appetite, walk a short distance from our hotel to Coco's Restaurant, Saigon Restaurant, Logan's Roadhouse, Chinatown Buffet, La Mina Mexican, or one of the other nearby restaurants. When dinner is over and you are ready for dessert, head to Dewar's Candy Shop for some of its famous chews or a handmade malt at the old fashioned counter - a Bakersfield tradition that is celebrating over 100 years of business. Our friendly and accommodating staff is waiting to serve you here at Americas Best Value Inn - Oak Street. Reserve your hotel stay with us today.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Regency Bowling Center, 0.6 mi.
* Camelot Park Children's Park, 0.7 mi.
* Bakersfield Movies 6, 0.9 mi.
* White Water Rafting, 1.2 mi.
* Dewar's Candy Shop, 1.3 mi.
* Valley Plaza Shopping Center, 3.3 mi.
* Kern City Golf Course, 3.3 mi.
* Rollerama Skating Rink, 5 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool
* Civic Auditorium and Convention Center, 1.6 mi.
* Buck Owens' Crystal Palace and Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Fox Theater, 1.8 mi.
* Buena Vista Museum of Natural History, 1.9 mi.
* Rabo Bank Arena, 2 mi.
* Golden West Casino, 4.1 mi.
* Pioneer Village Museum, 5.2 mi.
* Bakersfield Country Music Museum, 5.2 mi.
* Disneyland, 137 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Coco's Restaurant, Walking distance
* Subway Sandwiches and Salads, Walking distance
* Saigon Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Logan's Roadhouse, Walking Distance
* Jack In the Box, Walking distance
* Chinatown Buffet, Walking distance
* La Mina Mexican, Walking distance
* Ralene's Filipino Cuisine, Walking distance
* Pizzaville USA-Oak, Walking distance
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Sizzler, 0.6 mi.
* Marie Callender's, 0.9 mi.
* Select Resources Corporation, 1 mi.
* California Bank and Trust, 1.2 mi.
* Wackenhut Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Pyramid Oil Company Corporation Headquarters, 1.6 mi.
* Bank of America, 1.8 mi.
* State Farm Insurance Companies, 1.8 mi.
* AC Electric Company Headquarters, 5.2 mi.
* IKEA Distribution, 27.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Bakersfield Career College, 2.8 mi.
* California State University Bakersfield, 4.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mercy Hospital, 1 mi.
* Bakersfield Heart Hospital, 1.8 mi.