Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix. Everything we do at our newly renovated hotel is driven by our desire to provide exceptional guest service and a clean comfortable environment. We offer a free daily continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility and our 24-hour front desk and lobby. The hotel offers shuttle service available from 4am to midnight at a charge of $7 per trip for up to 3 people. Guest must call 24 hours in advance to reserve a pick-up. Guests can stay connected with our free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Relax and unwind in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, 37 inch LCD flat panel satellite TV, 100 HD channels, 7 HBO channels, Spanish HBO, ESPN, MP3 player, clock radio, hairdryer, table with chairs, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, free local and long distance calls, and wake-up service.
Our hotel's centralized location makes it easy to jump into the excitement, fun, and entertainment of Downtown Phoenix while also experiencing its history and culture. Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix is close to Arizona Diamondbacks Chase Field, Phoenix Convention Center, US Airways Center, CityScape, and Arizona State University. Comerica Theatre, Orpheum Theatre, and Arizona State Fairgrounds are also nearby. Spend some quality family time at the Phoenix Museum of History, Children's Museum of Phoenix, and Arizona Science Center. Play a round of golf at Encanto Golf Course and Phoenix Country Club. Enjoy a walk in the fresh air at the Japanese Friendship Garden, Desert Botanical Garden, Camelback Mountain, and Phoenix South Mountain Park. Seamus McCaffrey Irish Pub, Cibo Restaurant, and Subway are all within half a mile of our hotel.
At Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Phoenix, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* CityScape, 0.6 mi.
* Lucky Strike Lanes, 0.7 mi.
* Japanese Friendship Garden, 0.8 mi.
* Arizona State Fairgrounds, 1.6 mi.
* Encanto Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* Phoenix Country Club, 3.3 mi.
* Desert Botanical Garden, 8.1 mi.
* Camelback Mountain, 10.7 mi.
* Phoenix South Mountain Park, 13.9 mi.
* Phoenix International Raceway, 20.5 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Orpheum Theatre, 0.3 mi.
* Comerica Theatre, 0.4 mi.
* Arizona Center, 0.7 mi.
* Phoenix Museum of History, 0.8 mi.
* Phoenix Convention Center, 0.9 mi.
* Arizona Science Center, 1 mi.
* Children's Museum of Phoenix, 1 mi.
* US Airways Center, 1.3 mi.
* Arizona Diamondbacks Chase Field, 1.7 mi.
* Heard Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Celebrity Theatre, 4.1 mi.
* Biltmore Fashion Park, 7 mi.
* Mystery Castle, 7.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Cibo Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Seamus McCaffrey Irish Pub, 0.4 mi.
* My Big Fat Greek Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Mi Amigo's Mexican Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Restaurant 1130, 0.6 mi.
* Sam's Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Majerle's Sports Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Hard Rock Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* Alice Cooper's Town, 0.9 mi.
* Pizzeria Bianco, 1 mi.
* Phoenix Newspapers Inc, 0.4 mi.
* Chase Tower, 0.5 mi.
* Ernst and Young, 0.6 mi.
* TGen Headquarters, 1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Arizona State University, 0.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Arizona Center For Neurosurgery, 0.6 mi.
* Samaritan Health System, 2.2 mi.
* St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, 2.5 mi.
* Phoenix Children's Hospital, 4.2 mi.