Americas Best Value Inn Bonham offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free lobby coffee service, free deluxe continental breakfast, business center with a computer, free Wi-Fi, and high speed Internet connections throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, 32-inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located near to Downtown Bonham, The Sam Rayburn House Museum, Bonham State Park, and The Homestead Vineyard & Winery.
Americas Best Value Inn Bonham is your best choice while in Northeast Texas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, duck hunting and fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Dallas. At Americas Best Value Inn Bonham our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Bonham, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Majestic 6 Theatre, 0.5 mi.
* Powder Creek Park, 0.8 mi.
* Catron Park, 1.8 mi.
* Dynamo Paintball, 3.8 mi.
* Bonham Game Room, 4 mi.
* Legacy Ridge Country Club, 5.1 mi.
* Lake Bonham Recreational Park, 7.1 mi.
* Rancho Condarco, 11.3 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Fort Inglish Museum, 0.6 mi.
* Sam Rayburn House Museum, 0.7 mi.
* Fannin County Museum of History, 1.4 mi.
* Creative Arts Center, 1.4 mi.
* Bonham State Park, 5.5 mi.
* Homestead Vineyard and Winery, 11.7 mi.
* Mama Muriel’s Doll Museum, 13.7 mi.
* Ladonia Fossil Park, 26.2 mi.
* Eisenhower Birthplace State Historic Site, 27.3 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Rolando's Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Shumardii's Steakhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Cappy's Cafe, 1.4 mi.
* KFC, 1.4 mi.
* Luna Azul Cafe, 1.4 mi.
* Hickory Bar-B-Que, 1.5 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.7 mi.
* Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store, 1.7 mi.
* North Texas Lucky Dragon, 1.8 mi.
* Roma Italian Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Riverbend, 1.9 mi.
* Sam’s Bar-B-Q, 1.9 mi.
* Subway, 1.9 mi.
* TNT Cafe, 2 mi.
* Golden Chick, 2.4 mi.
* Texas Star Bar-B-Que, 2.9 mi.
* Domino’s Pizza, 3.1 mi.
* McDonald’s, 3.3 mi.
* Kelso Technologies Inc., 0.6 mi.
* Dollar General, 1.5 mi.
* Renlita Doors North America, 1.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2 mi.
* Wire and Plastic Machinery Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Brookshire’s Food and Pharmacy, 3.3 mi.
* GE Act Communications Inc., 3.9 mi.
* Kueckelhan Rodeo, July
* Bonham Winde Festival, September
* Fannin County Fair, October
* Bonham Festival of Flight, November
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Red River Regional Hospital, 2.2 mi.
* VA North Texas Health Care System, 2.5 mi.