Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Nevada, conveniently located at the Crossroads to the Ozarks, between US 54 and BR 71. We are an indoor property with 45 guest rooms, including jacuzzi and family suites, and handicap accessible rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room or suite featuring amenities such as premium bedding, a microwave, mini-fridge, 32 inch flat screen TV with 5 HBO channels and ESPN, a coffeemaker, and a hairdryer. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. Business travelers will want to take advantage of our business center and our 1,700 square foot meeting facility, which can accommodate up to 75 guests. Spend the day relaxing in our seasonal outdoor pool (open May to September). We invite our guests to join us for a free cup of coffee in our lobby, and jump start your day with our free continental breakfast featuring hot waffles. Pets under 50 pounds are welcome for a small nightly charge.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Nevada is close to many area attractions, historical sites, and recreation venues. The Nevada Speedway, Bushwhacker Museum, and Fox Playhouse are all within a 2 mile radius of our hotel. Go back in time with a visit to Fort Scott National Historic Site. Enjoy some family fun at The Walton Pool, Landmark Skate Center, and Osage Prairie Mini Golf. Take a leisurely stroll along the walk path at Radio Springs Park. Play a round of golf at Frank Peters Golf Course. For an enjoyable meal, try Chinese Chef Inn, Shooters Sports Bar and Grill, or Backroads Steakhouse.
Whether traveling for business or on a family getaway, at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Nevada, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Century 6 Cinema, 0.6 mi.
* Champion Diamonds, 1.5 mi.
* Fox Playhouse, 1.9 mi.
* Landmark Skate Center, 2.1 mi.
* Osage Prairie Mini Golf, 2.1 mi.
* Capri Bowl Family Center, 2.2 mi.
* Radio Springs Park, 3.1 mi.
* Frank Peters Golf Course, 3.3 mi.
* Walton Pool, 3.4 mi.
* Nevada Country Club, 3.5 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May - September)
* Nevada Speedway, 0.4 mi.
* Bushwhacker Museum, 2.0 mi.
* P.E.O. Foundation Art Gallery, 2.6 mi.
* Osage Village State Historic Site, 9.0 mi.
* Bushwacker Wild Life Area, 12.2 mi.
* Fort Scott National Historic Site, 20.9 mi.
* Harry S. Truman Birthplace State Historic Site, 26.1 mi.
* The Beverly Corcoran Art Gallery, 36 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.3 mi.
* Shooters Sports Bar and Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* Chinese Chef Inn, 1.1 mi.
* Subway, 1.3 mi.
* KFC, 1.4 miles.
* White Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Cherry Street Grill, 1.7 mi.
* Gobblers Roost, 1.7 mi.
* Golden Dragon, 1.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.8 mi.
* Hardee's, 1.8 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 1.9 mi.
* Quick Dine, 2.4 mi.
* Backroads Steakhouse, 3.3 mi.
* Sears Hometown Store, 0.2 mi.
* 3M Company, 0.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.5 mi.
* Green Forest Composites, 1.3 mi.
* XS Sales, 1.6 mi.
* Air Methods Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* WF Norman Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Vernon County Courthouse, 1.8 mi.
Our spacious meeting room accommodates up to 75 guests. We provide tables, table cloths, chairs, and chair covers. The meeting room rate is $150 plus applicable tax. There is also a $50 deposit that may be refunded after your event if the room is clean and no damages are found. Bottled water and coffee are available for an additional charge. Our 1,700 square foot meeting room is ideal for most meeting or special event needs.
* Bushwacker Days, second weekend in June
* Triple Treat Tournament, late July
* Hume Fair, first week in August
* "Light My Fire" BBQ Competition, September
* Lights At The Lake, Thanksgiving thru New Year's Day
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Cottey College, 2.4 mi.
* Crowder College Nevada Center, 2.7 mi.
* Missouri Welding Institute, 2.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Nevada Regional Medical Center, 2.3 mi.