Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Eagle Pass, Texas. Eagle Pass began as a temporary settlement at the Rio Grande during the Mexican War. Today Eagle Pass is an international gateway and tourist center, the seat of Maverick County, and a retail shipping center for the 40,000 acre irrigated winter-garden region. The international bridge to Piedras Negras crosses the Rio Grande, connecting US 57 with Mexico 57, and leads to a scenic drive through Sierra Madre. Sportsmen enjoy fishing for the famously large Rio Grande catfish and hunting for white-tailed deer and upland game birds. Eight miles south of Eagle Pass is the 125 acre Kickapoo Indian Federal Reservation. Visit Fort Duncan, which was established in 1849 and was the previous home of three companies of the 1st U.S. Infantry Regiment, as well as Confederate troops during the Civil War.
Americas Best Value Inn Eagle Pass features 57 comfortable guest rooms. All guest rooms offer Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access, Cable TV, and HBO. Other hotel amenities include Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Fax/Copy Services, Vending Machines, and Ice Machines. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Come relax and enjoy the best hospitality in town at Americas Best Value Inn - Eagle Pass.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Maverick County Parks, 0.8 mi.
* Cinemark 7, 2.0 mi.
* Desert Lanes Bowling Center, 10.4 mi.
* Sable Park, 31 mi.
* Shrader Park, 40.7 mi.
* Julian Park, 40.9 mi.
* Aviation Museum of Texas, 1.9 mi.
* Mall de Las Aguilas, 2 mi.
* Fort Duncan Museum, 2 mi.
* Piedras Negras, 5.0 mi.
* Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino, 8.6 mi.
* Kickapoo Caverns, 44.1 mi.
* Old Clark Springs Guard House Museum, 44.4 mi.
* Amistad Dam, 68.1 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast.
* Guva's Steak and Grill, walking distance.
* Jarras Bar and Grill, walking distance.
* J and P Restaurant, walking distance.
* Subway, 0.8 mi.
* Tejas Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Danny's Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Hot Stuff, 0.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.7 mi.
* Burger King, 2.9 mi.
* Texas State Natural Gas Inc, 0.9 mi.
* Time Warner Cable, 1.4 mi.
* Eagle Pass Business Journal, 1.5 mi.
* DLS Supply, 1.5 mi.
* Partners Business Network, 1.6 mi.
* Fort Duncan Medical Center, 3 mi.