Americas Best Value Inn Lawrenceburg offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, iron, ironing board, table with chairs, clock radio, and free local calls.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located on Highway 43/Highway 64, and are nearby local area attractions such as Columbia State Community College and David Cherokee Crockett Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn Lawrenceburg offers ideal accommodations and location in the place “Where Tradition Meets Progress”, whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit some of the many attractions that showcase the Lawrenceburg area’s rich historical significance. At Americas Best Value Inn Lawrenceburg our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lawrenceburg, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kingpin Lanes, 0.4 mi.
* Crockett Cinemas, 0.6 mi.
* Rotary Park Swimming Pool, 0.9 mi.
* Fairview Park, 1.2 mi.
* Bobby Brewer Park, 1.5 mi.
* Lawrenceburg Crockett Theatre, 1.8 mi.
* Lawrenceburg Golf and Country, 3.7 mi.
* Amish Country Mall, 5.2 mi.
* Mama J’s Cabin, 11.9 mi.
* Shoal Creek Canoe Run, 24.8 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* David Cherokee Crockett Museum, 2 mi.
* James D. Vaughan Museum, 2.1 mi.
* US 43 Drag Raceway, 4.9 mi.
* David Crockett State Park, 5.1 mi.
* Amish Community, 8.6 mi.
* Thunderhill Raceway, 9.3 mi.
* Wheelin in the Country, 13 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* KFC, 0.02 mi.
* Ponderosa Steakhouse, 0.05 mi.
* Kuntry Kitchen, 0.2 mi.
* La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.2 mi.
* Yamato Japanese Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.4 mi.
* China Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* Rick’s Barbecue, 0.4 mi.
* Shoney's Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Fiesta Mexican Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Burger King (inside Walmart), 1.2 mi.
* Square-Forty Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Brass Lantern, 3.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.7 mi.
* Modine Manufacturing Co, 1 mi.
* Evers Construction Co Inc., 1.1 mi.
* Richardson Builders, 1.2 mi.
* Jones Apparel Group, 1.5 mi.
* Doss Brothers, Inc., 1.7 mi.
* Rapid Care Clinic, 1.8 mi.
* One meeting room with 589 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 20 guests
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* Conference space
* David Crockett Days, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Columbia State Community College, 1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Crockett Hospital, 3.1 mi.