Lawrenceburg, the county seat of Lawrence County, TN has a great wealth of illustrious, historical background. Most clearly identified with Lawrenceburg is the famous frontiersman, soldier, legislator, statesman, patriot and hero of the Alamo, Colonel David Crockett.
While visiting our historical town, you are sure to be greeted with southern hospitality at affordable pricing at the Americas Best Value Inn in Lawrenceburg, TN. Our tastefully appointed 50 rooms include Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet, Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Complimentary Local Calls, 27 inch TV with HBO/CNN/ESPN and remote control, Micro-Fridges, Coffeemakers, Hairdryers, Irons, and Ironing Boards. Our inviting outdoor swimming pool is the perfect spot for recreation and relaxation and is open seasonally. If the indoors suits your needs, our spacious lounge area welcomes all guest. We also have a business center. Small pets under 10 pounds are welcome too - there is a fee required. Come experience true southern comfort at the Americas Best Value Inn in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee. We look forward to your arrival.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Kingpin Lanes, 0.44 mi.
* Crockett Cinemas 3, 1 mi.
* Appertain Underground Mall, 1.6 mi.
* Market Place Antique Mall, 2.1 mi.
* Shoal Creek Campground, 2.6 mi.
* Lawrenceburg Golf and Country, 3.7 mi.
* Outdoor Pool.
* Meeting Facility
* Guest Laundromat
* Cherokee David Crockett Museum and Cultural Center, 2 mi.
* Lawrenceburg Old Jail Museum, 2 mi.
* James D Vaughan Museum, 2.1 mi.
* David Crockett State Park, 3 mi.
* Lawrenceburg Crockett Theatre, 3.8 mi.
* Amish Community, 8 mi.
* Huntsville, AL, 72 mi.
* Nashville, TN, 80 mi.
* Ponderosa Steakhouse, across the street.
* Chinese Restaurant, across the street.
* Fiesta Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1 mi.
* Shoney's Restaurant, 1 mi.
* KFC, 1.8 mi.
* La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* China Buffet, 2.2 mi.
* Arby's Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Brass Lantern Restaurant, 3.9 mi.
* Heritage Festival, June
* Cavalcade of Antique Cars on US 43, June
* Summertown Bluegrass Reunion, June
* David Crockett Days, August
* Summertown Bluegrass Reunion, September
* Middle Tennessee District Fair, September - October
* Oktoberfest, October
* Mt. Zion Sugar Creek Festival, October