Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn in Perry, FL. Perry is a small, rural town about one hour south of Tallahassee where nature is in abundance. The area boasts a variety of recreational activities including hunting, fishing, hiking, and boating. The secluded beaches on the Gulf of Mexico are a quick drive away. Our 66 comfortable guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, refrigerator, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, free local calls, voicemail, and wake-up service. Other hotel amenities include free continental breakfast, fax/copy service, vending machines, and ice machines. For your convenience, our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours. Relax in our outdoor pool and at our picnic/barbecue area. Come stay with us and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn - Perry.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Perry Theatre, 0.5 mi.
* Perry Golf and Country Club, 3.3 mi.
* Keaton Beach Marina, 20.6 mi.
* Mud Bogging, 71 mi.
* Pine Forest Festival, 71 mi.
* BBQ Picnic Area
* Outdoor Pool
* Forest Capital State Museum, 0.4 mi.
* First Capital State Park, 0.4 mi.
* Sisters Mercantile Tea Room, 2.2 mi.
* River Haven Marina, 36 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Poppa Jim's Seafood Grill, walking distance
* Golden Corral Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's Hamburgers, 0.3 mi.
* Goodman's Barbeque of Perry, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.5 mi.
* Old Mexico of Perry Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Chaparral Steak House, 0.7 mi.
* Mama's Italian Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Burger King, 1 mile.
* Subway Sandwiches and Salad, 1.2 mi.
* Randel's Landclearing and Development, 0.6 mi.
* RDS Manufacturing Inc, 1.1 mi.
* Peter R Brown Construction, 1.2 mi.
* Buckeye Florida LP, 1.4 mi.
* Doctors Memorial Hospital, 2.2 mi.